Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
jareds surgery (Read 4233 times)
donna
New Poster

jareds mom

brooklyn, USA, usa, 492, 144, NY, New_York
jareds surgery
Apr 16th, 2004 at 8:27pm

jared is scheduled to have edas surgery with dr connolly of columbia presbyterian hispital on april 30 he will go on april 29 and have another mri  after that he will be admitted and they will give him a anteriogram the next morning they will preform the edas surgery i am still not 100% sure that he should have this surgery instead of direct bypass but the insurance co are giving me problems and i do not want to take time waiting around if something was to happen in the mean time while i was waiting i don know what i woud do does anyone know if someone has one side done with one operation can they have the other side done the other way? at least then i would have time to fight with the ins co

IP Logged

DJ
YaBB Administrator

Been there, done that...

Wichita, KS
Re: jareds surgery
Reply #1 - Apr 16th, 2004 at 10:27pm

Hi Donna,

Yes, the two sides can be done with different surgeries.  I hope all of the stuff works out with the insurance and we will be thinking of Jared at the end of the month!  I'm sure he will be fine.

We're always here if you need us!

Smiley

DJ

Adversity does not build character... it reveals it...  I help my neighbor and my neighbor helps someone else. Life is a wonderful circle!
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

tomg
Experienced Poster

West and wewaxsation at
wast. What I crave.

HowellNJ, USA, usa, 499, 119, NJ, New_Jersey
Reply #2 - Apr 16th, 2004 at 11:45pm

WinkHi Donna It's Tom from Howell NJ.  Stay calm I'm sure you're doing the right thing.  I have full trust in Dr. Connolly and so does Pat who had her surgery today.  God bless you and Jared. pray to Saint Philomena, our own private patron saint of moyamoya.  Call me any time.  Take care Tom Gallucci.

IP Logged

PatM
Experienced Poster

Woodcliff Lake, USA, usa, 498, 109, NJ, New_Jersey
Reply #3 - Apr 27th, 2004 at 12:18pm

Hi Donna---I will definitely be there on April 29th when Jared has his angio and MRI and will sit with you all day, if necessary.  Dr. Connolly is the best, like Tom says and I have full faith and confidence in him.  If I can get a ride in on April 30th (and I think I can) I will be with you when Jared has the surgery......REmember that God is with you and Jared, and I am sure that he is working his good works and miracles through
Dr. Connolly's experienced hands.  If it ends up that Jared's father cannot take him home from the hospital, remember to let me know so we can arrange for a ride to Brooklyn from NY Presbyterian.  Do not be afraid.  I'll see you on Thursday, ok? Love, PatM

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives."...Jackie Robinson&&Worry looks around....Faith looks up......
psmartinlaw  
IP Logged

dreamerdi
New Poster

babyblue's mom

lakeland, USA, usa, 459, 286, FL, Florida
ou howHHRe: jareds surgery
Reply #4 - Apr 27th, 2004 at 12:30pm

Hi Donna,
           Our prayers are with you and Jared on his surgery. Know that we are thinking about you and him. Christy wanted me to ask you how old he is, I am sorry if that has already been posted and we forgot. Know in your heart what you are doing is right, and keep your prayers going. I know exactley how you feel and my thoughts are with you. Christy sends her love and prayers to you all too. We will be thinking about you. Take a book and write in it while he is in surgery that is one thing I did and it helped me alot. Please keep us updated on how he is doing.

Love and Prayers
Diane and Christy

snugglebunnydi dreamerdi5  
IP Logged

donna
New Poster

jareds mom

brooklyn, USA, usa, 492, 144, NY, New_York
Reply #5 - Apr 27th, 2004 at 11:32pm

Hello Diane and Christy,
I am Jared's sister jessica.Jared is 23 years old.We appreciate all  your thoughts and prayers, and hope that Christy is feeling well.3 days to go and I cant wait till its over.If all goes well, he will be having his next surgery in 6 weeks.hopefully we will be a little less nervous the second time.i doubt it though.my brother is the most important person in my life and i just cant wait till hes feeling all better.im just scared he will be in pain after the surgery, because i know they cant really give him anything for pain.I cant wait to meet pat at the hospital, and hopefully you will both be attending the get together in august.we will keep you posted and let you know what is going on.. thanks again, and christy by the way, i dont blame you for not wanting to take your medicine before friends, i wouldnt want to miss it either..lol.. i was hysterical when i read that.. Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge