Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sharing  our anniversary..... (Read 2054 times)
mg12061
Old-Time Poster

Albany, USA, usa, 492, 84, NY, New_York
Sharing  our anniversary.....
Apr 28th, 2004 at 5:23pm

I find it hard to believe but it has been 2 yrs this week since Kathleen's Surgeries and her most devestating strokes. I feel very lucky that Kahtleen is improving everyday but this week brings back so many memories that  still hurt so bad. When I think of what she was capable of before her strokes. When I look at the pictures of her on Easter right before her her strokes.standing so tall.I am as proud as a mom can be and forever grateful that she is here with us.There were some very scary times throughout her hospital stay.She is walking quite good now but her left arm is still not able to do anything useful.I pray that this will come too.If it's not menat to be, I also know that she will be OK.She never stops smiling(It sure is straighter than it was 2 yrs ago)Her life will always be a challenge because she also has Down Syndrome,but I know now she can handle anything and come out smiling.I say it all the time but it's so true, Kahtleen is my HERO! I thank her for making me who I am today.Ialso thank you all for this site I feel so less alone now.What a privledge to know so amny amazing adults and children.Thanks for letting me share this emotional time.
Mary Grace Proud mom of Kathleen(7yrs old MM)

rgrace5  
IP Logged

hillary
Senior Poster

My daughter Holly has
MM

new braunfels, USA, usa, 279, 285, TX, Texas
Re: Sharing  our anniversary.....
Reply #1 - Apr 29th, 2004 at 3:42pm

Mary

i know what you mean when you say she is your hero...holly has been very strong thoughout this, and she truly amazes me in her ability to do so...there are days i get frustrated with myself for not being able to be strong....our prayers are with you and your family, we hope she continues to improve.

Hillary

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge