Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Pat M (Read 5930 times)
donna
New Poster

jareds mom

brooklyn, USA, usa, 492, 144, NY, New_York
Pat M
May 1st, 2004 at 11:27pm

just wanted to let everyone know how great it was to have Pat at the hospital..she let us know exactly what was going on and what to expect.she asked the doctors and nurses all the questions that we were too nervous to think of at the time.from the second she got there time flew by so much faster.she helped take jareds mind off of things too by talking to him about things he likes to do, and i know my mom was a lot less nervous with her around.besides being one of the nicest people ive ever met, shes also one of the funniest.I wish that everyone that goes through this very scarey experience could have someone as supportive as pat to be with them.

THANK YOU SO MUCH PAT,WE WILL NEVER FORGET HOW MUCH YOU HELPED US..CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN AUGUST.... JESSICA,JARED,DONNA AND FAMILY

IP Logged

DJ
YaBB Administrator

Been there, done that...

Wichita, KS
Re: Pat M
Reply #1 - May 2nd, 2004 at 3:20am

God bless the supporters!

;Grin

Adversity does not build character... it reveals it...  I help my neighbor and my neighbor helps someone else. Life is a wonderful circle!
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

PatM
Experienced Poster

Woodcliff Lake, USA, usa, 498, 109, NJ, New_Jersey
Reply #2 - May 2nd, 2004 at 9:10pm

Donna--thank you so much for your kind words.  Unfortunately, I did not get to see Jared on Friday because I started to not feel very well......I so much enjoyed meeting your large and beautiful family. I got your voice mail about Jared, and it appears that, although the first night was rough on him, he is doing well.  thanks for the update.  Jared is a fantastic young man......you can just tell how much he loves his Mom, Donna, and his sisters, and how much they all love him.  By the way, Jared doesn't just have four younger sisters, he has 2 half brothers (who sing in the Lords of Brooklyn---a hip hop/rap group) and another older sister)  Plus, his aunt, his 2 grandmothers and his Dad,  WinkRobert were all there with him most of the time.  You should feel fortunate, and I know you do, to have such a large and supportive extended family.  I also look forward to seeing you in August, but would like to hear from you sooner......maybe I'll just see Jessica and Jared at one of the clubs in Bay Ridge.......or, maybe I'm just too old and uncool for that scene.  Be well, Donna.  Keep us posted on Jared and the home heath care nurse situation.......Love, Pat Wink Kiss

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives."...Jackie Robinson&&Worry looks around....Faith looks up......
psmartinlaw  
IP Logged

donna
New Poster

jareds mom

Reply #3 - May 2nd, 2004 at 11:25pm

pat, your cool enough to come out with us any time, and i cant wait till both you and jared are feeling good enough for that.i just got home from seeing jared and hes doing much better.he's still breathing without the oxygen and he started getting up to go to the bathroom.they moved him out of icu tonight and hes in a private room.i think he'll be coming home some time on tuesday.i think we'll be getting the home care nurse.im going to see him again tomorrow, ill let u know whats going on..
                                  jessica

IP Logged

PatM
Experienced Poster

Reply #4 - May 3rd, 2004 at 2:42am

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smileyok Jessica, Bay Ridge clubs it is----Remember I told you that I used to date a guy from Bay Ridge----but that was back from 1982 until 1984 (ok, so you weren't even born yet)---and you know I told you the story about how he broke my heart-----and what did I, a silly naive broken-hearted girl do-----I GAVE HIM MY CAR AS A PARTING GIFT----I had a habit of doing that with ex-boyfriends----thank God I didn't have too many of them.....I lost a 1972 Plymounth Duster and a 1973 Chevy Caprice that way, but dear, that is a story for another day.......and, hey, if my sister, Diane Main, is reading this......don't you dare tell Mom or Dad that "Snake" got Uncle Frank's old car from me and that "Gene" got Auntie Pat's old car from me...ok?

So anyway, Jessica, I can still remember my way around Bay Ridge pretty well.  But girl, do we have to go to only clubs that play your kind of music?  HOw about we hit a variety of locations, like some of my old haunts?  WEll, first Jared has to get better and I have to have my 2nd surgery, so probably later this summer.  First things first---maybe some of the other moyamoyers can meet us there???? Will some of your sisters come=====no, wait, they are underage....TOOOOBADDDDD!!!!! Wink Shocked Talk to you soon. Love, Patti

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives."...Jackie Robinson&&Worry looks around....Faith looks up......
psmartinlaw  
IP Logged

donna
New Poster

jareds mom

Reply #5 - May 3rd, 2004 at 11:29pm

wow..2 cars.. thats pretty bad
jared actually came home today,me and my dad picked them up this afternoon.hes really happy to be home.im sure my mom is gonna be happy to sleep in her own bed tonight too.

we dont only have to go to clubs that play our music, maybe my mom will come out too and we can go somewhere that plays music you will both like.. Smiley

IP Logged

DianeMain
Experienced Poster

My sister, PatM, has moyamoya.

San Jose, USA, usa, 23, 160, CA, California
Reply #6 - May 8th, 2004 at 12:28pm

PatM wrote on May 3rd, 2004 at 2:42am:
I had a habit of doing that with ex-boyfriends----thank God I didn't have too many of them.....I lost a 1972 Plymounth Duster and a 1973 Chevy Caprice that way, but dear, that is a story for another day.......and, hey, if my sister, Diane Main, is reading this......don't you dare tell Mom or Dad that "Snake" got Uncle Frank's old car from me and that "Gene" got Auntie Pat's old car from me...ok?

I thought that was public knowledge!  I'm pretty sure they already know, but don't worry, they probably don't remember.  Mom keeps calling me Patti or Meredith.

Diane

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -- Bill Watterson (1958 - ), cartoonist, "Calvin and Hobbes"

IP Logged

DianeMain
Experienced Poster

Reply #7 - May 8th, 2004 at 12:30pm

And YES, my sister dated a guy named Snake.  Smiley
Smiley
Smiley
Smiley
Smiley

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -- Bill Watterson (1958 - ), cartoonist, "Calvin and Hobbes"

IP Logged

PatM
Experienced Poster

Reply #8 - May 8th, 2004 at 8:38pm

Peak---you need to teach me how to do all those really cool picture "thingys" as Mom would say.  I am praying for my beautiful nephew Cameron Stuart Main, who is being christened tomorrow on Mother's Day.  Please, everyone, keep him in  your prayers tomorrow on the day of his christening.........Say hi to Richie, Mom, Dad,
Alec, and A.P. Wish I could be there with you all tomorrow but I am there in spirit.......Love You, Peak-----and I love that you always put your faith into action...and you live by the question "What would Jesus Do?"  "What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if you say you have faith but do not have works?" James 2:14 (NSRV)

And, in conclusion, aren't you glad that I didn't marry Snake or Gene?????????Love, Patti Smiley Smiley Smiley

psmartinlaw  
IP Logged

DianeMain
Experienced Poster

Reply #9 - May 11th, 2004 at 12:51am

PatM wrote on May 8th, 2004 at 8:38pm:
And, in conclusion, aren't you glad that I didn't marry Snake or Gene?????????Love, Patti Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yeah, I guess you could say I am.  I like Dave.

And for the little pics, just click on more smilies.

Diane

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge