Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
To Pat M. (Read 1813 times)
ariannasmommy
Experienced Poster

^i^Angel Arianna^i^

Herrin, USA, usa, 361, 171, IL, Illinois
To Pat M.
May 4th, 2004 at 12:15pm

I will run this by my attorney.  Right now we are still waiting for her postmortem to be finished.
I have already contacted about 40 different organizations on getting information out about MM.  I would like to somehow become involved in your organizaion if at all possible.  I know it is still really early and hasn't even become official yet.  I think I was meant to find you and others here.  So whatever I can do to help you would help me.  Let me know.
Thanks,
Tammy

Tammy Carter
munbby2004  
IP Logged

PatM
Experienced Poster

Woodcliff Lake, USA, usa, 498, 109, NJ, New_Jersey
Re: To Pat M.
Reply #1 - May 4th, 2004 at 11:09pm

Tammy----I will certainly let you know what you can do to help----I think I need to add something to our organizations's mission statement about legal fees and expert fees---so that, in certain circumstances, we can also help defray those expenses......certainly, with respect to the death of a beautiful 5 year old girl. I will be seeing my friend on Friday night at the swearing in ofmy next door neighbor as President of the Bergen County Bar Association----he also happens to be the Bergen County Prosecutor-----so this is a very busy week for me as I have known him for 20 years---he is one of my best friends, and I am handpainting 11 coffee cups with a special message to him......When I am finishing the questionnaire this weekend, I will re-read all of my posts--that should help me draft the mission statement, and maybe I'll post it on the website for all to read and comment upon......Be well, Tammy. Good night and God Bless. Kiss

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives."...Jackie Robinson&&Worry looks around....Faith looks up......
psmartinlaw  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge