Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
st to need some one to listen (Read 2132 times)
sandy
New Poster

three of my children have
mm

asheboro, USA, usa, 469, 186, NC, North_Carolina
st to need some one to listen
May 7th, 2004 at 1:52pm

Hey everyone,
                 I just had to come in here and sit down and tell someone whats going on. I just got off of work and come home to find a note attached to my door AGAIN. this time social services is back with a vengence the note said they had another child protective referal well the only thing i can think of this time is jake had a bad seziure he learnsd to ride a bike with no traing wheels well he still falls and i assumed that was what brought the seziure on so that is what i told them at the hospital, well of course i should have known better than to go to er here but i went anyway iam not financaly able to go out of town every time and i thought something this simple would be ok but of course not but anyway they are back i havent called them yet to see what the complaint is  i went ahead and called a lawyer and told him my case how s.s. is always after me to take my kids away and put them in a home and how every time the case has been dropped he thinks i have a good case for slander and harrasment. but even though i know i havent done anything wrong do you know how i feel right now i am scared angry iam an emotional wreck i feel like going up there and just beat the life out of these people they make me so mad if they only knew what i had to deal with they would leave me alone its not just them i cant even go out in public with my kids with out some smart--- saying something cruel about why do you have so many handicp children do you do something to them? i always reply no god thought i was special enough to give them to me but you know what i tired of this to  i hardly cant even function anymore i dont know what to do i hope nobody gets upset with me for posting this  just wanted to get this off my chest

IP Logged

Rena
Senior Poster

Hi, My son Tyler was diagnosed
with MM in 2003

, Colorado, USA
Re: st to need some one to listen
Reply #1 - May 7th, 2004 at 2:09pm

I understand how you feel. Tyler was born unable to suck on a bottle, the hospital sent him home to die basicly. I fed him every hour for an hour around the clock. I took him to 5 or more doctor and therapy appointment every week. Yet, someone reported me for starving my son. SS came to the house to weigh him everyday, weekends included, until he gained an ounce. Tyler was born at 7 lb 6 ounces and sent home from the hospital a week later at 6 lbs and 5 ounces and still losing weight. I got dirty looks and treatment from everyone that wasn't a professional helping me try to care for him. Tyler is now 12 years old and thriving, sometimes I would love to show those people how little they knew.

I've learned to never underestimate the impossible. -Blake Sheldon-&&There are no failures, just options tried. -Thomas Edison-&&
http://www.facebook.com/wldrtst?v=wall&story_fbid= oneofakindco  
IP Logged

LisaH
Senior Poster

Be thankful in all circumstances

ArlingtonHts, USA, usa, 358, 120, IL, Illinois
Re: st to need some one to listen
Reply #2 - May 8th, 2004 at 5:25am

Geez Sandy I think that is horrific!  You have enough on your plate without this harrassment.  It makes it so hard for you to get the proper treatment for your children.  I hear horror stories all the time about social services actually/literally losing children in the system and these are kids that really need rescuing from abusive parents etc..   Then here you are, a great caring parent getting flack when you should be getting help.  Cry The system stinks!  I wish I had words of wisdom for you but I can't even imagine.  I just feel very badly for you all.   Please keep us updated.

Lisa

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." - Robert Frost

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge