Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
up date on case (Read 3580 times)
sandy
New Poster

three of my children have
mm

asheboro, USA, usa, 469, 186, NC, North_Carolina
up date on case
May 8th, 2004 at 8:46am

hi,
     well i finally talked to them. i almost feel out in the floor laughing at this woman when she told me the complaint, you will not believe this  you alresdy know how how financially hard it is well me and the kids dont do with out but we dont have the best of every thing anyway i sent anote to school at the begining of the week and asked if they would please use the bibs i send cause the kids were {savannah and jake} coming home really dirty and wet from drooling the teachers and i already dont get along and so the turn arond and called ss and said that i groomed my children poorly i died laughing i just told her they might not be the best clothes in the world cause we have to yard sale with 4 kids but if you just take a good smell youll find that they are clean, she said{socail worker} she went to school and didnt see were they looked poorly groomed . i told her if she wanted to take us shopping to buy new clothes that we were all for it but she said no that was not nessary. so after i talked to her i called my lawyer he said this was even better that this proves that they are looking for just anything to harrasse me with. and i want you guys to know that after finding this web site it has gave me more confidence in my self so i also went to my local news paper to let the public be aware of what is happening in the system and that my children have moyamoya they were very glad to hear my story i want to thank you all for the new found courage and strength to stand up to these people before i was afaid because no one heard of moya moya and i didnt think anyone would listen but after reading all the stories you guys have posted  this is were i got my idea to fight back so that is what i am going to do every one in North Carolina will know about moyamoya by the time i am done. Thank each and every one of you we love you guys very much  and i hope we are doing the right thing please feel free if you think i am wrong and if you have any suggestions GOD BLESS.

IP Logged

mg12061
Old-Time Poster

Albany, USA, usa, 492, 84, NY, New_York
Re:  up date on case
Reply #1 - May 8th, 2004 at 12:27pm

Wow, I wanted to  stand up and cheer!! Good for you! I am so glad that you found a way to be heard.good luck and keep us posted please.I know I said it before but you sure are doing an amazing job with what you have been dealt.Thanks for the update and YOU GO GIRL!!!!
Mary Grace
P.S. I want to help you with the school situation. But not sure what you would like to see happen.Would you like to find a new school out of district(or even different building if they have it in the district) or even a private school? It doesn't sound like they are doing any good.

rgrace5  
IP Logged

Rena
Senior Poster

Hi, My son Tyler was diagnosed
with MM in 2003

, Colorado, USA
Reply #2 - May 8th, 2004 at 12:49pm

Sandy,

I have to agree with Mary Grace,
You Go Girl!

Hang in there, you're doing a great job! Smiley

I've learned to never underestimate the impossible. -Blake Sheldon-&&There are no failures, just options tried. -Thomas Edison-&&
http://www.facebook.com/wldrtst?v=wall&story_fbid= oneofakindco  
IP Logged

ariannasmommy
Experienced Poster

^i^Angel Arianna^i^

Herrin, USA, usa, 361, 171, IL, Illinois
Reply #3 - May 8th, 2004 at 7:22pm

Good for you!  I am behind you 100%

Tammy Carter
munbby2004  
IP Logged

PatM
Experienced Poster

Woodcliff Lake, USA, usa, 498, 109, NJ, New_Jersey
Reply #4 - May 8th, 2004 at 8:02pm

Good for you, Sandy----I know a little bit about school law----if you would like me to compose a letter to your local Board of Education------a strongly worded, but polite letter----I would be happy to do so.  You just e-mail me with exactly what you would like to say to the Board and I will put it in the appropriate "legalese".  If you can get me an e-mail address for the Board of Ed and for your local newspaper---------so much the better and I will copy the local paper on the letter as well....whatever I can do, I am here to help you and your children.....I do alot of pro bono work....so, it's no problem....and as you all can probably see, I like to write.......and quote scripture, which I hope you are all not sick of me doing.......The Lord said to [Samuel]"....I do not judge as people judge.  T Kiss Kiss Kiss Kisshey look at the outward appearance, but I look at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7 (TEV).....I am so proud of you, girl. Love and blessings to you and your dear children, Pat

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives."...Jackie Robinson&&Worry looks around....Faith looks up......
psmartinlaw  
IP Logged

janicetedd
Experienced Poster

Sister - Patty w mm

Waterford, MI
Reply #5 - May 8th, 2004 at 11:20pm

PatM

You are wonderful and I like to read all your writings and your quotes!!

Janice

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge