Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Babyblue update (Read 3257 times)
babyblue
Senior Poster

Diagnosed 2003

kennesaw, USA, usa, 417, 219, GA, Georgia
Babyblue update
May 11th, 2004 at 11:38pm

Hello everyone-

i know its been awhile but ive been working on a speedy recovery. i have been feeling much better and stronger, but the more active i get i start having tingling and numbness. we have talked with the doctors and had a few test done, which should get back soon but they feel that i should be ok. the tia feelings could just be a result of the blood vessels still maturing and me working my brain more and more. besides the tias i feel fine, getting stronger everyday. ill let you all know if anything shows up that we should worry about.

dj- i want to thank you for everything. sorry ive been behind on the pictures, promise to get them to you soon. by the way where you been, have not heard from you. also dont forget your asprin. haha

my mom and i want to apoligize for not keeping everyone updated, but i have just been working on getting better and i think ive worn my mom out.  ;Grin
cant promise how soon ill be back online, but will do my best to get back on soon. i want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers and though its been awhile you have all been in my thoughts and prayers too.

Christy   Kiss

"Life is not a desination, but a journey!"

IP Logged

Rena
Senior Poster

Hi, My son Tyler was diagnosed
with MM in 2003

, Colorado, USA
Re: Babyblue update
Reply #1 - May 11th, 2004 at 11:41pm

Take your time, rest and get better. Thx for the update though.

I've learned to never underestimate the impossible. -Blake Sheldon-&&There are no failures, just options tried. -Thomas Edison-&&
http://www.facebook.com/wldrtst?v=wall&story_fbid= oneofakindco  
IP Logged

DJ
YaBB Administrator

Been there, done that...

Wichita, KS
Reply #2 - May 12th, 2004 at 2:53am

Good to hear from you Christy!  Glad to hear you are getting back on the fast track!

Just wanted to let you get settled back in and relax for a while without having to answer the phone all the time from me calling... but since you said that I'm gonna be calling all the time now!!!  LOL   Smiley

Thanks for the update!

Smiley

Adversity does not build character... it reveals it...  I help my neighbor and my neighbor helps someone else. Life is a wonderful circle!
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

janicetedd
Experienced Poster

Sister - Patty w mm

Waterford, MI
Reply #3 - May 12th, 2004 at 5:11am

Hi Christy and Diane,

It is funny that you made a post yesterday,  I had a post all composed and decided to wait a few days to send it to you.  I figured you were exhausted.  Am glad you are feeling better.

Janice

IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 12th, 2004 at 9:35am

Hi you guys,

We knew y'all went through alot and we were giving ya a chance to recover and rest before we started bugging ya, but wanted you to know that we're thinking of ya's and awaiting an update from time to time. Get strong!

Mar

IP Logged

Nancy_N.
Old-Time Poster

My daughter Mandy Has
Moyamoya

Jasper, USA, usa, 436, 230, GA, Georgia
Reply #5 - May 12th, 2004 at 12:38pm

Babyblue,
             I told you, you could do it thats great news so glad to here on well on your way to a "normal" life again. Keep up the good work, get rest and keep us updated.
                          Nancy ;Grin Smiley Cheesy Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge