Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Angel Arianna (Read 3451 times)
ariannasmommy
Experienced Poster

^i^Angel Arianna^i^

Herrin, USA, usa, 361, 171, IL, Illinois
Angel Arianna
May 17th, 2004 at 3:51am

I have had the worst weekend of my life.  It has been riddled with violence.  First, I was caught off guard by a radio station that played the audio of Nick Berg being executed.  Then I witnessed a horrific car accident and tonight,  two brothers set about trying to beat each other to death. 
So here I am at 2:45 in the morning trying to erase these horrible images from my head and some funny stories about Nonnie popped up.
Saturday was her sister's 12 birthday.  I was thinking of last year when I had Arianna run in there and jump on Cierce's bed to wake her up and sing Happy Birthday to her.  Well, she did just that, only she was singing Happy Birthday to ME!!  We just rolled. 
We were driving down the road in the car and we were playing the animal sound game.  Cierce asked Arianna, "What sound does a duck make"?  Without missing a beat Arianna replied, "AFLAC". 
I was telling you how ornery she could be.  Everytime she came in to get a snack or some candy, she would always make sure she got some for her sister.  She would then proceed to take a bite or lick both of their treats and always kept the larger piece for herself.  Cierce never minded much.  The little snot could con you out of $20.00 in a heartbeat too.
It is these thoughts that get me through these sickening times.  It also comforts me that she does not have to bear witness to some of the atrocities of this cruel world. 
Thanks for listening.  I think I can sleep now.  Nite.

Tammy Carter
munbby2004  
IP Logged

PatM
Experienced Poster

Woodcliff Lake, USA, usa, 498, 109, NJ, New_Jersey
Re: Angel Arianna
Reply #1 - May 17th, 2004 at 6:05am

Tammy---your daughter was a beaut-------she lives forever in your heart and in your memories.....What a living Angel.  Love, Pat Kiss Kiss

So sorry that you had such a horible weekend......

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives."...Jackie Robinson&&Worry looks around....Faith looks up......
psmartinlaw  
IP Logged

Nancy_N.
Old-Time Poster

My daughter Mandy Has
Moyamoya

Jasper, USA, usa, 436, 230, GA, Georgia
Reply #2 - May 17th, 2004 at 7:30am

Ariannasmommy,
                     I laughed out loud over tha "AFLAC" thing that is so funny she seems to have been a character. Hold on to those good memories because that is what will surely get you through this, I am also sorry to here you had a terrible weekend, I hope this weeks better.
                                  Nancy Wink      

IP Logged

Rena
Senior Poster

Hi, My son Tyler was diagnosed
with MM in 2003

, Colorado, USA
Reply #3 - May 17th, 2004 at 8:40am

Angel Arianna was watching over you for sure, she knew you need cheered up so she reminded you of things she had done. You will always have her to help you through the rough times. I hope this week is much better for you.

I've learned to never underestimate the impossible. -Blake Sheldon-&&There are no failures, just options tried. -Thomas Edison-&&
http://www.facebook.com/wldrtst?v=wall&story_fbid= oneofakindco  
IP Logged

mg12061
Old-Time Poster

Albany, USA, usa, 492, 84, NY, New_York
Reply #4 - May 17th, 2004 at 9:55am

Tammy.what a "crackup"!! I laughed out loud too.It was a nice way to start my Monday.Thanks,Through you Arianna is touching so many lives.That is quite an accomplishment for such a new angel.As always thank you for sharing wiht us.
Mary Grace

rgrace5  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge