Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
This is normal--PatM (Read 2238 times)
ariannasmommy
Experienced Poster

^i^Angel Arianna^i^

Herrin, USA, usa, 361, 171, IL, Illinois
This is normal--PatM
May 18th, 2004 at 8:54am

I just want everyone to know what is happening here right now is normal.   When there is so much emotion and pain and passion (yes I said passion) in one place, it gets a little ugly sometimes.  Things get taken wrong, feelings get hurt, people are seen taking sides when actually, that isn't the case.  I for one love PatM's quotes, for I am in the process of finding my way back to the Lord.  Her quotes remind me that taking my daughter away wasn't to punish me or wasn't because I was a bad mom.  She did what she had to do and right now the world needed an angel.  I didn't get the impression she was name dropping either.  She really wants to help us all.  If we have a problem with something or a question, we know in short order who can help us. 
However, I am new and maybe I haven't been exposed to this enough yet.  Who knows.  I just know that this site and everyone here has helped me deal with the loss of my daughter more than any grief site has been able to do.  I too offended people at one site when I mentioned something not wanting to be a person who spends their lives at the cemetery.  Well, don't you know I became the most insensitive and cruelhearted B**** on the planet.  Did I mean too, NO.
This is just the ugly mud we need to grow with.  People only want to look at the flowers that grow from the mud and dirt and who knows what else.  Some times you have to take that flower or plant and dig in the dirt and get a little muddy and dirty to save it.  Once that is done, with a little TLC, the plant can thrive again.  I hope everyone here is doing a little better now.  I know how you are feeling Pat.  I also know the flip side too.  I don't want anyone to feel unwelcome, I don't think you guys or DJ wants that either.  So if no one minds, I am going to ask that she keep quoting the bible, if only in response to my posts and if she has someone in mind who can help me, please let me know.  I need these things right now.  I have made a list of all the people she knows and will give it to my attorney.  I write down the quotes she gives and read them often.  The bible is to heavy right now for me to lift and read.  I hope this doesn't seem like I am taking sides.  On another site I post to, we all have poems and bible verses and song lyrics that we put in all of our posts and replies, it reflects who we are and what we are feeling at the present.  I think what is happening here is reflecting not only what we are feeling, but that we are growing.  Peace to all of us.

Tammy Carter
munbby2004  
IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Re: This is normal--PatM
Reply #1 - May 18th, 2004 at 9:35am

Hi Tammy,

I couldn't agree with you more. It's all about perspective and many can take things the wrong way under these circumstances. We all have the same common goal here I think, to help one another. This website is not about one individual person, it's about "US" as a family of support and as in a normal healthy family, many will disagree on things, but we can work through them for the good of all the family. If you find the Bible quotes comforting, God bless ya ...there is no greater source, (IMO) but we all as members have private messaging and I think she could help you a great deal with that comfort and peace privately and personally without upsetting anyone. We all can say anything we want to one another in the private messaging, that's what it's for...a more personal get to know eachother type of forum. (I personally "bug" the heck outta everyone that way...lol..) I hope that made sense, cuz I too, Tammy, only want what's best for the people in our family and want everyone to feel comfortable.

Anyways, peace to you Tammy. You too are in my prayers...

Mar

IP Logged

mg12061
Old-Time Poster

Albany, USA, usa, 492, 84, NY, New_York
Re: This is normal--PatM
Reply #2 - May 18th, 2004 at 10:40am

I guess I missed what ever happened,that's Ok I  don't need to know, but I have to say I actually love the diversity(sp?) of a large group like this and how everyone has something different to add. We certainly hold the right to dissagree but I hope that no ones feelings are ever hurt here.This is our escape... I do love reading Pat's quotes........
Mary and Kahtleen

rgrace5  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge