Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dr. Robert Dauser - Houston, TX (Read 9747 times)
srkm5482
MM.com Sponsor

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Sugar Land, TX
Dr. Robert Dauser - Houston, TX
May 19th, 2004 at 6:14pm

WinkDr. Robert Dauser preformed EDAS and Dura-inversion bilaterally on my son  for MM 7 yrs ago.  He was warm, congenial and very adept at explaining the procedures so we could understand it all (drew us a picture even).  Kyle loved him and they would joke with each other about who was the "Mental Case".  On top of that, our experience at Tx Childrens' Hospital was incredible!  We were treated so well by everyone and believe me, we got to meet a lot of folks at that place!
Dr. Dauser works with Dr. Laurent.

DJ edited the "Subject" line to match the same format as the rest of the posts in this section...
« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2004 at 1:04pm by DJ »  

Sue (Kyle's mom)

IP Logged

red
New Poster

i have a daughter with
mm

fort worth, USA, TX, Texas
Re: Dr. Robert Dauser - Houston, TX
Reply #1 - May 21st, 2005 at 10:06am

My daughter Andrea also saw dr dauser he is wonderful and warm. He wand very informative and answered all our questions he had no problem taking time going over the films with us and go over our instructions.
Also there is a wonderful Hotel the Park Plaza Hotel on Kirby Dr. in Houston that we stayed in that gave us a hospital discount. It was very affordable and comfortable and very close to the hospital.

IP Logged

srkm5482
MM.com Sponsor

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Sugar Land, TX
Reply #2 - Apr 18th, 2006 at 10:45am

Just wondering how your daughter is doing.  Did Dr. Dauser do her surgery?  Hope all went well and you are all on the road to recovery!

sue

Sue (Kyle's mom)

IP Logged

Rieko
New Poster

Hi!

Austin, USA, TX, Texas
Reply #3 - Apr 27th, 2007 at 8:03pm

I this doctor for children, or would he look at adults with moyamoya?

Thanks,
Rieko

IP Logged

srkm5482
MM.com Sponsor

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Sugar Land, TX
Reply #4 - Apr 29th, 2007 at 1:39pm

Yes, Rieko, Dr. Dauser is a Pediatric Neurosurgeon at Texas Children's Hospital.  I remember when my son was his patient (1997) he was discussing his 'Dura-inversion' procedure with Dr's next door at St. Luke's Hospital, but I do not know their names.
If you are looking for an adult neurosurgeon in the Houston area, his office could probably assist you.  Their telephone number is 832-822-3950.

regards,
sue

Sue (Kyle's mom)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge