Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Thank You All (Read 1746 times)
sandy
New Poster

three of my children have
mm

asheboro, USA, usa, 469, 186, NC, North_Carolina
Thank You All
May 20th, 2004 at 11:12pm

thank you all very much, you will never know how much this means to me, i just dont know how to say in words how i feel you know if savannah was my only child with mm , this might not be so hard but i keep thinking about the other two and asking myself what did i do so wrong in my life to deserve this i just really felt like there is not anything to do for her except let her be happy while she can,again thank you DJ for this web site i can come here and know that people know how i feel, but you guy should know i am getting very tired and sometimes i feel like i cant go on anymore i dont know why all of my children had to have mm i wished i knew, wel i dont want to take up space, i just needed to post thanks for the prayers and support.

Sandy,
                     Savannah,Jake, Angelica,'lil' Sandy

IP Logged

Sara
Experienced Poster

I am 15 years post-op
and loving life!

Houston, USA, usa, 291, 279, TX, Texas
Re: Thank You All
Reply #1 - May 21st, 2004 at 1:43pm

Sandy:

We are hear to listen, feel free to vent whenever you need to. I can't imagine being in your shoes. I will keep you in my thoughts!

Take Care, and keep your chin up (as much as possible!)

Smiley Sara

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge