Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Way to go Cierce (Read 4747 times)
ariannasmommy
Experienced Poster

^i^Angel Arianna^i^

Herrin, USA, usa, 361, 171, IL, Illinois
Way to go Cierce
May 22nd, 2004 at 10:23pm

I just have to brag. ;Grin  My daughter Cierce just started playing softball this year.  Tonight was their first official game.  Not only did they wipe the field with the other team, (21--8), but Cierce hit a 2 run homer.  Please keep in mind that she has Spina Bifida and wears a brace on each leg.  She isn't very good in the field, and she has to have a ghostrunner.  At the practice game last week, someone made the comment that she shouldn't be allowed to play.  They are definately singing a different tune now.  The team elected to give her the homer ball and they all signed it.  Way to go Cierce.   ;Grin
For some reason, the smiley face keeps coming up on the other teams score.  They only scored 8 runs.  Not that I was really paying attention. Wink

Tammy Carter
munbby2004  
IP Logged

Rena
Senior Poster

Hi, My son Tyler was diagnosed
with MM in 2003

, Colorado, USA
Re: Way to go Cierce
Reply #1 - May 23rd, 2004 at 1:12pm

Way To Go Cierce

And the combo of * and ) makes that face so when you tried to put the score in parenthesis that combo got together and made the face.

I've learned to never underestimate the impossible. -Blake Sheldon-&&There are no failures, just options tried. -Thomas Edison-&&
http://www.facebook.com/wldrtst?v=wall&story_fbid= oneofakindco  
IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 23rd, 2004 at 7:23pm

Wow, amazing Tammy! You got a little slugger there!!! Tell Cierce to keep up the good work and we're proud of her. It brought a big smile to my face!! ;Grin Thanks for sharing and Keep us posted.

Mar Smiley

IP Logged

Nancy_N.
Old-Time Poster

My daughter Mandy Has
Moyamoya

Jasper, USA, usa, 436, 230, GA, Georgia
Reply #3 - May 24th, 2004 at 9:50pm

Tammy,
               I cried as usual everything you write about her makes me cry. It just reminds me of my son so much. Embarrassed  A good cry though my heart goes out to those kids so much.

IP Logged

PatM
Experienced Poster

Woodcliff Lake, USA, usa, 498, 109, NJ, New_Jersey
Reply #4 - May 24th, 2004 at 10:12pm

tAMMY----I also cried when I read about your beautiful Cierce.....my 2 older daughters are both the catchers for their 7th grade and 4th grade teams.....and my little one who will be starting kindergarten in September can't wait to be the "catcher" for her team, too.......And, my DAughter, Alyssa, age 10, hit a triple the other night, almost clear out of the park....so, it makes me cry to think about your beautiful Cierce, and to give thanks every time one of my girls kneels down behind home plate...I give thanks that they can simply kneel and stand up and throw the ball back to the pitcher after every pitch........your girl is a WINNER ALL THE WAY!!!!!

And, the fact that the other girls all signed the ball...way to go, girls.......Each small signature and deed of kindness expresses God's great love.........God Bless you and Cierce, Love, Pat

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives."...Jackie Robinson&&Worry looks around....Faith looks up......
psmartinlaw  
IP Logged

nikki
Experienced Poster

My Mom has MM

southside, USA, usa, 396, 219, AL, Alabama
Reply #5 - Jun 11th, 2004 at 9:05pm

Tammy, That's great! I was also a big softball player for about 15 yrs. I loved it! Iam very proud for your little girl.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge