Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Leaving for a week (Read 3348 times)
ariannasmommy
Experienced Poster

^i^Angel Arianna^i^

Herrin, USA, usa, 361, 171, IL, Illinois
Leaving for a week
Jun 7th, 2004 at 11:29am

I don't know how I will survive a whole week without being able to come here, but my stupid computer has issues. Smiley  I have a friend who is going to come over and take it off line and run this and that and work his magic to fix the problem.  I really am dreading this.   I don't know when he will come and take my precious computer down, but I will be stoneage for about a week.   Smiley  I will be thinking of you all daily and will be back as soon as I can.  We are going to hope he can retrieve the article I had written so I don't have to do it again, and I will post it when I return.  Good luck to all with surgeries coming up and recovering. Smiley

Tammy Carter
munbby2004  
IP Logged

janicetedd
Experienced Poster

Sister - Patty w mm

Waterford, MI
Re: Leaving for a week
Reply #1 - Jun 7th, 2004 at 9:36pm

We will miss all your posts.  Maybe you can go to your local library and use their computers.  Just a thought -- we will miss you.

Janice

IP Logged

Rena
Senior Poster

Hi, My son Tyler was diagnosed
with MM in 2003

, Colorado, USA
Reply #2 - Jun 12th, 2004 at 3:03am

I hope you get back soon, I am slowly getting my computer back. It got sick the Sunday before you posted[smiley=crash.gif] With work and all, I have been working on it here and there. I am just getting back online, but still have bugs to work out.
Good luck!!!!

I've learned to never underestimate the impossible. -Blake Sheldon-&&There are no failures, just options tried. -Thomas Edison-&&
http://www.facebook.com/wldrtst?v=wall&story_fbid= oneofakindco  
IP Logged

LisaH
Senior Poster

Be thankful in all circumstances

ArlingtonHts, USA, usa, 358, 120, IL, Illinois
Reply #3 - Jun 12th, 2004 at 12:42pm

Does anybody happen to know Tammy's (Ariannasmommy) phone number?  If so, could you please e-mail it to me?

DJ and I will both be in southern IL next week and we planned on getting together with Tammy too.  I had not anticipated Tammy's computer problems and now I have no way to get ahold of her to make plans.  Undecided

Thanks,
Lisa

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." - Robert Frost

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge