Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
it's me sandy (Read 2947 times)
sandy
New Poster

three of my children have
mm

asheboro, USA, usa, 469, 186, NC, North_Carolina
it's me sandy
Jun 19th, 2004 at 12:41am

hey you guys,
            i have missed ya'll so much, you want believe what has happened the trailer i was living in got sold and i had to move in only 3 days then i get everything moved to another house and my house they are building for me is gona be finished in one week  so i have been busy moving living out of boxes no phone no tv no nothing till today i had the phone cut on here i couldnt wait another week so im sitting in the floor around a bunch of boxes on the comp  just so i could say hey to everyone gee ya'll really are like family i was about to go stir crazy not being able to go on line oh listen to this i went to a friends house and tried to use her comp but i couldnt remember my pass word or nothing so i couldnt get on oh i was mad  but she told me all my stuff would still be on my comp so i called the phone comp i couldnt wait any longer i sure have missed ya'll if you dont hear from me again its because im closing on the house the 24 of this month and moving on the 26 but i'll be back i promise  see ya'll later

IP Logged

nikki
Experienced Poster

My Mom has MM

southside, USA, usa, 396, 219, AL, Alabama
Re: it's me sandy
Reply #1 - Jun 19th, 2004 at 2:07am

hey! I know how you feel. Me and my husband just moved into my father-in-laws house, and he never officially moved out, so we had to basically move out twice(my old house and my father-in-laws stuff)and move in at the same time. It was crazy! Smiley And we are still dealing with a bunch of issues from it. Congrats on gettin your house built though and good luck! Wink                Nikki

IP Logged

PatM
Experienced Poster

Woodcliff Lake, USA, usa, 498, 109, NJ, New_Jersey
Re: it's me sandy
Reply #2 - Jun 19th, 2004 at 11:36am

Sandy----I am SO GLAD to hear from you.....I kept sending you e-mails that bounced back.......I was worried.......so, now that my second surgery is done.....and once you move into your new house.....we can work on your story, ok?  The last e-mail you sent did not have the attachment----it was just blank....once your settled in, maybe we can talk on the phone.....e-mail when you have a chance......so GLAD to have you back, girl.....PatM Smiley Smiley Smiley

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives."...Jackie Robinson&&Worry looks around....Faith looks up......
psmartinlaw  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge