Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
rain (Read 6892 times)
nikki
Experienced Poster

My Mom has MM

southside, USA, usa, 396, 219, AL, Alabama
rain
Jun 22nd, 2004 at 8:30pm

Hey! just wanted to give everyone a tip. If you never go out and play in the rain, you should(of course being careful not to get struck by lightening). I went out and played in the storms today and I have to say it was spiritual in a way. You can almost feel all of your stress and worries wash away with the rain. It was great. I haven't done it since I was a kid. I had forgotten how good it felt. Yall should definately try it!

IP Logged

Rena
Senior Poster

Hi, My son Tyler was diagnosed
with MM in 2003

, Colorado, USA
Re: rain
Reply #1 - Jun 23rd, 2004 at 12:48am

I love playing in the rain. Walking barefoot in the grass is great too. However in CO trying to find grass to walk in can be difficult  Undecided.

I've learned to never underestimate the impossible. -Blake Sheldon-&&There are no failures, just options tried. -Thomas Edison-&&
http://www.facebook.com/wldrtst?v=wall&story_fbid= oneofakindco  
IP Logged

nikki
Experienced Poster

My Mom has MM

Reply #2 - Jun 23rd, 2004 at 2:40pm

Hey Rena, you should move down here to Alabama. PLENTY of grass down here! Smiley

IP Logged

Rena
Senior Poster

with MM in 2003

, Colorado, USA
Reply #3 - Jun 23rd, 2004 at 8:56pm

Thanks for the invite  ;Grin
You never know I might show up someday.

I've learned to never underestimate the impossible. -Blake Sheldon-&&There are no failures, just options tried. -Thomas Edison-&&
IP Logged

Annica
Experienced Poster

My daughter lives with
mm

Stockholm, Sweden, europe, 317, 154
Reply #4 - Jun 27th, 2004 at 1:40pm

Hi Rena!

Why don´t you come to Sweden, we have lot´s of grass AND plenty of rain, yoú would like that, right? Cheesy

Annica

IP Logged

nikki
Experienced Poster

My Mom has MM

Reply #5 - Jun 27th, 2004 at 3:05pm

Well see, the thing is, I don't like it to rain, but when it does I like to play in it. Smiley I'm goofy, I know. I think I just don't like walking through mud and wet grass aftrer the fact, or driving in it either. Smiley

IP Logged

PatM
Experienced Poster

Woodcliff Lake, USA, usa, 498, 109, NJ, New_Jersey
Reply #6 - Jun 27th, 2004 at 8:56pm

OK----I will admit one of my biggest secrets about the rain--whenever it rains in the summer and I am home, I go out on the deck outside of my bedroom (which is surrounded by trees) sans clothing and dance around like a complete fool...and, if it rains REALLY HARD, I am out there with my shampoo and conditioner......the only problem is if the rain stops BEFORE I can completely rinse the shampoo and/or conditioner out of my hair....then, I have to back track into my bathroom to finish off the job...way messy....but, I love it anyway......and,if I am on my front porch, I just run out in the rain with my clothes on and get soaked........I figure that as long as I don't get struck by lightning, I am OK.....a little water never hurt anybody...and, it is used for baptisms, so........love to all, Pat

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives."...Jackie Robinson&&Worry looks around....Faith looks up......
psmartinlaw  
IP Logged

Rena
Senior Poster

with MM in 2003

, Colorado, USA
Reply #7 - Jun 28th, 2004 at 12:02am

I just might make it to Sweden. I love the rain, storms and all, and walking thru wet grass barefoot is GREAT!  ;Grin

Oh, and having mud gush between my toes is good too  Smiley.

IP Logged

nikki
Experienced Poster

My Mom has MM

Reply #8 - Jun 28th, 2004 at 8:11pm

sans clothing. Does that mean you streak Smiley If so that is awsome. I would do it myself, but my back yard is not surrounded by trees and the neighbors are VERY next door and I'm sure the cops would be called.                      Nikki

IP Logged

Rena
Senior Poster

with MM in 2003

, Colorado, USA
Reply #9 - Jun 28th, 2004 at 10:43pm

lol same here Nikki

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge