Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Boring trip (Read 4268 times)
ariannasmommy
Experienced Poster

^i^Angel Arianna^i^

Herrin, USA, usa, 361, 171, IL, Illinois
Boring trip
Jul 10th, 2004 at 8:06pm

Well, not really boring, just kinda hard to get into trouble with the fam and your mom and your grammy around.  We had tons of fun.  Went horseback riding.  I have never been riding in the hill country before.  Spent lots of time on the river.  Very tan.
My mom had a friend from Denver move in with her.  This lady in orginally from the Netherlands.  She is not familiar with scorpions or snakes and well, we educated her.  She is a hoot.  She is the one who reminds me of you, Mar. 
Anyway, hubby checked out the cowgirls and I checked out the cowboys.  Gotta get me one someday.

Smiley Smiley[smiley=cowboy.gif]  Or two or three.
Anyway, grammy is very sick so I'll be going back in October.  Maybe there will be police involved during this trip.  Had to set a good example for the young'un.
Anyway, that was my trip.  Sorry to disappoint you.

Tammy Carter
munbby2004  
IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Re: Boring trip
Reply #1 - Jul 10th, 2004 at 10:30pm

Hey Tammy, Smiley

I'm not disappointed at all. #1 You got to see your Mom and Grammy. That's special in of itself. #2 You gotta away from it all for a bit. We all need that once in a while. #3 If ya didn't get yourself a cowboy...I know you was lookin' girl!! That was nice too...ya lucky stiff. Yeeehhaaaa!  SmileyThat means you're still young, healthy and raring to go...that's more than I can say for me...lol..(but...two or three?) Ride 'em cowboy!!Smiley

Seriously though, sounded like a nice "get away" we missed ya and we're glad you're home safe and sound. Sorry to hear about grammy. I'll keep her in my prayers.

Mar

IP Logged

Nancy_N.
Old-Time Poster

My daughter Mandy Has
Moyamoya

Jasper, USA, usa, 436, 230, GA, Georgia
Reply #2 - Jul 11th, 2004 at 11:13am

No Mar ride'em cowgirl!

IP Logged

ariannasmommy
Experienced Poster

^i^Angel Arianna^i^

Herrin, USA, usa, 361, 171, IL, Illinois
Reply #3 - Jul 11th, 2004 at 11:22am

How's that go--Save a horse ride a cowboy.  He He!
Hubby is laughing is butt off. Smiley

I was going thru our pictures, there are more photos of cowgirls then cowboys.  I guess I was slacking.  Almost as many photos of the different horses we came across. 
Better be careful, don't want to make Oreo jealous.
By the way, Mar, I called my friend in Tuscola about the horses in St. Louis.  She is looking into it.  We may be going back to get one or two of them before the end of the summer.  My first horse seizure!  Ought to be real interesting.
I really did enjoy my vacation.  I love being back home.  Just wish I could get hubby to move with me.  I would have to go alone, and I guess I still like him enough to stay.  Ugh!  Love! Smiley

Tammy Carter
munbby2004  
IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jul 11th, 2004 at 11:43am

LMAO Nancy and Tammy! ...still laughing you hussies.

Anyways, Please let me know about the horses and what you find out in the investigation. ok? You go girl! You gotta be there voice! I'm proud of ya Tammmy!

Mar

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge