Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
back online (Read 3481 times)
hillary
Senior Poster

My daughter Holly has
MM

new braunfels, USA, usa, 279, 285, TX, Texas
back online
Jul 11th, 2004 at 10:53pm

Well everyone, its good to be back and able to say hello to you all again, what a tiring trip.  We arrived in San Antonio on Wed nite and left there on Saturday, headed for Louisiana to my relatives house....We had quite the ordeal with U-haul but finally got everything loaded and now stored safely, we hope to get back to San Antonio this week and start looking for a house so we can get settled, not sure how often we will be online but will try to check the board every couple of days, I'm sure i have missed alot of messages and hope to catch up soon.

take care everyone..

Hillary
p.s.
Holly and I will be back at Stanford for follow ups on the 23rd of August.

IP Logged

ariannasmommy
Experienced Poster

^i^Angel Arianna^i^

Herrin, USA, usa, 361, 171, IL, Illinois
Re: back online
Reply #1 - Jul 11th, 2004 at 11:50pm

Hillary, I am so jealous.  I just got back from San Antonio.  I want to move there so badly I can't stand it.  Good luck finding a home.  Are you going to be in downtown or outskirts?  Lots of good deals on the homes on the outside of town.  Are you familiar with the SA area?  If not, I can give you LOTS of information on things to do and where to go and not to go.  I hope you get settled soon. Can't wait to hear from you again. Safe traveling.

Tammy Carter
munbby2004  
IP Logged

Kristina
New Poster

I have moyamoya

San Antonio, USA, usa, 258, 275, TX, Texas
Reply #2 - Jul 12th, 2004 at 12:11pm

Hillary, so glad to know you will be neighbors soon!   Cheesy
We moved in our home  and love the area!  We are basically live northeast/north central.  When will you move?  Is someone being transferred?  You will enjoy the folks in Texas, everyone is very nice.  I wish that we were able to meet you while we were here.  I was released yesterday and am trying to still get the swelling to reduce on both sides.  I think this is the most challenging right now for me.  I dont want to scare others when I return home.  I am so blessed to have made it this far!  Hope to get to meet you soon.

IP Logged

hillary
Senior Poster

My daughter Holly has
MM

new braunfels, USA, usa, 279, 285, TX, Texas
Reply #3 - Jul 13th, 2004 at 6:45pm

Kristina and Jason

is there a way that I can contact you two maybe by phone, I have a couple of questions.

And by chance do we have any real estate agents on this website?

Hillary

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge