Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mom having surgery, again. (Read 1492 times)
ak
New Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

beaumont, USA, usa, 312, 273, TX, Texas
Mom having surgery, again.
Aug 20th, 2004 at 10:23pm

Hello everyone,
   I don't now if anyone remembers me. But my mom is 53yrs. with mm. She had bypass direct and  indirect in Dec. 2003 and had  stroke after surgery went well. She now has good bl. flow on the rt. side. The carotid artery on the right side is now completely narrowed. So thank God we had the first surgery. She has recovered alot since her stroke, but will always need 24hr care. I thank God she is still with us.
She will have surgery on the left side Sept. 7th, 2004.
Please everyone, pray for her.
I appreciate all the kind words and inspiration I read about on this message board. I think GOD chose our families to have moyamoya because he knows that we are all strong enough to handle it.
                                      thanks, ak

IP Logged

Laura
Junior Poster

Monroe, USA, usa, 329, 245, LA, Louisiana
Re: Mom having surgery, again.
Reply #1 - Aug 20th, 2004 at 11:30pm

SmileyHello ak.  I will keep your mother in my prayers for sure.  You need to add her surgery to our calender so that we won't forget on that day to add an extra prayer that day for her.  I am so glad that she had the first surgery to allow the blood flow that she DOES have now.  Know that we are all here for you and your mother and will continue to keep you both in our hearts and prayers.  Good luck on Sept. 7th. and please let us know  how she progresses.
Laura from Louisiana Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge