Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
jared still having problems (Read 2333 times)
jaredsis2
New Poster

brooklyn, USA, usa, 488, 138, NY, New_York
jared still having problems
Aug 20th, 2004 at 12:28am

jared is home now biut i dont know for how long i really donrt know what to do he had his episode last nlght of not being able to speak clearly it lasted about 6 hours then he was fine the dr released us by the time we got home it started again the speech went out he is very tired and very agitated he knows what he wants to say and answers questions appropriately i called the dr when i got home and told him he said it could be seizure related and that the medicine they gave him before we left the hospital would not have worked by then he told me to call him in 2hours that was 4 hours ago thing s are still the same and i await his call please post if anyone else had similar symtoms after surgery i appreciates everyone who responded so far thank you all    donna jareds mom

xbabygirlx16  
IP Logged

mg12061
Old-Time Poster

Albany, USA, usa, 492, 84, NY, New_York
Re: jared still having problems
Reply #1 - Aug 20th, 2004 at 1:28pm

Please keep us posted.Hopefully these symptoms will dissapear quickly.Prayers for Jared's recovery.
Mary Grace

rgrace5  
IP Logged

jaredsis2
New Poster

brooklyn, USA, usa, 488, 138, NY, New_York
Reply #2 - Aug 21st, 2004 at 11:23am

jared has been back at the hospital since thursday night.he still isnt speaking clearly,and at times,we can barely understand what he is saying.they did a spinal tap yesterday to check for meningitis,but it came back negative.we still dont know for sure what is wrong but they think he might have an infection somewhere and are giving him antibiotics.i will keep everyone posted.. please continue to pray for him.. thank you..jessica

xbabygirlx16  
IP Logged

mg12061
Old-Time Poster

Albany, USA, usa, 492, 84, NY, New_York
Reply #3 - Aug 21st, 2004 at 9:36pm

Many many prayers for Jared. We had something very similar happed to Kathleen before her surgeries.We thought she was having a stroke and took her to the ER. She was crying a lot, not talking,VERY lethargic not moving much at all wouldn't walk, really "out of it".Tests revealed she had a very bad infection. The did a spinal(which came back OK). They gave her mega doses of IV antibiotics.We never did find out what it was she was better in a few days and went home in a few days after that.Keep us posted.(((HUGS))) and prayers.
Mary Grace

rgrace5  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge