Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Guest book (Read 5939 times)
Annica
Experienced Poster

My daughter lives with
mm

Stockholm, Sweden, europe, 317, 154
Guest book
May 7th, 2005 at 3:41am

What´s up with the guest book, the latest message was dated March 30th? I sometimes try to check out the guest book to perhaps find new European members but maybe it´s just my computer that got stuck or something? Are you experiencing the same thing? Smiley

Annica

IP Logged

DJ
YaBB Administrator

Been there, done that...

Wichita, KS
Re: Guest book
Reply #1 - May 7th, 2005 at 9:16am

Hi Annica,

I had to temporarily disable the ability to post in the guest book.  Unfortunately, SPAMMERS got ahold of the address to post there and were posting over 300 SPAMS a day to the guest book.

I do have the ability to screen each post before it's available on the actual guest book page, but I was getting so many I was afraid I'd miss a 'real' post with all the crap they were sending.

I removed the access to post for a while but should have it back up and running sometime soon.

Undecided

DJ

Adversity does not build character... it reveals it...  I help my neighbor and my neighbor helps someone else. Life is a wonderful circle!
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

Annica
Experienced Poster

My daughter lives with
mm

Stockholm, Sweden, europe, 317, 154
Re: Guest book
Reply #2 - May 7th, 2005 at 3:11pm

Hi DJ!

Thanks for the answer, so now I know. You probably posted this info earlier but I missed it.
Remember the Swedish newly diagnosed girl posting on the guestbook in march, Therese Jacobsson? I e-mailed her several times but never got an answer so if you perhaps see her again on the guestbook I´d be thankful if you give me a sign!
Hope you´re feeling OK and that life is good to you!
Take care! Wink

Annica

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge