Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hitchhikers Guide and Star Wars. (Read 1624 times)
Greg-NJ1
Experienced Poster

Mis-diagnosed with MM
in 2005, arterial restricion

Teaneck, NJ
Hitchhikers Guide and Star Wars.
May 17th, 2005 at 7:53pm

Wow, my life has been so preoccupied with MM lately. I finally needed to take a break. I finally got to see Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, which I might add is long over due. Douglas Adams was a god of comedic sci-fi. Other than not being able to count (since when does a trilogy have 5 books). The great thing is that Disney did Doulas right...movie was close to the book...and brought back a lot of college memories. (which was when I read all 5 books). Once again, I feel good in knowing that the meaning of life is 42.

Now, I need to find some free time this weekend to see Star Wars Episode III. Lets see, I was 7 when I saw the original, around 9 or 10 with Episode 5, about 12 with Episode 6, about 29 with Episode 1, around 32 with Episode 2, and now 35 for Episode 3...can anyone figure out a math equation that makes all of those numbers equal 42 (just kidding).

Here is a funny one for you. My girlfriend grew up in Russia and has never seen any of the Star Wars movies, that is until a few weeks ago, when I made her watch episodes 1 and 2. This weekend she will get to see episode 3...and then she will watch the rest on DVD. Does anyone else know anyone in their mid-30's who can claim to see all 6 Star Wars movies in the correct order.

Good day to all,
Greg

I was misdiagnosed with MM in March of 2005. In January 2006, I was told it is not MM, but rather a massive restriction in the MC1 segment of my left carotid artery.

IP Logged

Rena
Senior Poster

Hi, My son Tyler was diagnosed
with MM in 2003

, Colorado, USA
Re: Hitchhikers Guide and Star Wars.
Reply #1 - May 17th, 2005 at 10:05pm

LOL I'm in my 30's and have only see the first episode, so if I rented the ones on DVD and watched the newest one I could make that claim.

I've learned to never underestimate the impossible. -Blake Sheldon-&&There are no failures, just options tried. -Thomas Edison-&&
http://www.facebook.com/wldrtst?v=wall&story_fbid= oneofakindco  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge