Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dropping in to say Hello. (Read 3102 times)
ariannasmommy
Experienced Poster

^i^Angel Arianna^i^

Herrin, USA, usa, 361, 171, IL, Illinois
Dropping in to say Hello.
Jul 12th, 2005 at 1:16pm

Hello everyone.  How is everything going?  I see I am going to have to spend a few days reading and catching up on all the latest news.
I've missed you so much and think of everyone  here everyday.  It's been a very rough road and now I am taking yet another path in life.  I am doing well tho.  Doing what I can to get the news out about MM and how important early detection is. 
I am now on Attorney number 5.  This one looks promising.  The others flat out told me this is just too big for me to take on, so I found a huge firm in Chicago and they are fighting mad over some issues we've had with the doctors.
Back in April, I ran into Arianna's pediatrician who had the nerve to ask how Arianna was doing.  I told her under no certain terms where she could go and gave her several directions to make sure she didn't get lost.  I know it may seem a lost cause to persue this case, but I have been told that I shouldn't expect somthing like MM to be diagnosed in a small town.  I say NO. 
Anyway, off the soap box, in other news, I am in the process of filing for divorce from my husband.  Yes we made it the first year after Arianna's death, but we could go no further.
My 13 year old daughter, Cierce, had a seizure at school and was immediately rushed to Children's in St. Louis.  Low potassium, not MM Thank the Lord.  It's very difficult not to live in fear of this disease--but I refuse to give my life to it.  I find strength in those who have survived and who are living their lives in defiance.  I keep all of you in my prayers and thoughts.  And I wish you all much peace.

Tammy Carter
munbby2004  
IP Logged

LisaH
Senior Poster

Be thankful in all circumstances

ArlingtonHts, USA, usa, 358, 120, IL, Illinois
Re: Dropping in to say Hello.
Reply #1 - Jul 12th, 2005 at 7:45pm

Hi Tammy,

So nice to hear from you!  I've thought of you very often.  I'm sorry to hear about your divorce but from what you have said in the past I pray it's a new door opening for you.  Equally sorry to hear about Cierce having a seizure.  Is this something new?

Regarding your new attorney in Chicago, drop me a line if you plan on being in the area meeting with them as I am very close to Chicago proper and would like to get together again if you want.

I hope that your spirits (despite all that's been going on) are slowly but surely lifting.

Good vibes going your way! 
SmileyLisa

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." - Robert Frost

IP Logged

babyblue
Senior Poster

Diagnosed 2003

kennesaw, USA, usa, 417, 219, GA, Georgia
Reply #2 - Jul 13th, 2005 at 12:31pm

Hi Tammy-

I know that you have had a long and hard road. You are very strong person and i admire your strength. I hope that things go well with the attorney in Chicago and sorry to hear about Cierce. Im glad you dropped in and please know that you are in my thoughts! Take care!!!

Christy

"Life is not a desination, but a journey!"

IP Logged

gotchlorine
Old-Time Poster

Our daughter, Tara, lives
with MM

San Jose, USA, usa, 24, 158, CA, California
Reply #3 - Jul 14th, 2005 at 8:54pm

Dear Tammy,

It was nice to see you drop in, and very good to hear the update on everything.

Though we haven't met, I've kept you in my thoughts, and your story will forever be in my heart.  My faith tells me that your little Arianna is fine, and I pray that you will someday be, too.  Your experience has been one that I wish no parent had to have, but I truly admire you for your strength and perseverance.

I hope things go well with the Chicago attorneys.  You're right . . . the education needs to happen everywhere, large city or small town.

Those of us here gain strength from you, too, and I hope that one day you're comfortable enough to visit more often.  You'll know when the time is right!  Until then, be well, and keep us updated as you can, o.k.?

Big hugs,
Jill

sca4gold2002  
IP Logged

mg12061
Old-Time Poster

Albany, USA, usa, 492, 84, NY, New_York
Reply #4 - Jul 18th, 2005 at 7:13pm

It's wonderful to hear from you.You bring so much strength to us all.Sounds like your still on a bit of a rolller coaster.I keep your family in my prayers.Please drop in as often as you can and update us.Take care....
Mary Grace

rgrace5  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge