Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dr. Stephen Lewis - Gainesville, FL (Read 3076 times)
freckles
Junior Poster

Moyamoya Survivor!!

Lakeland, FL
Dr. Stephen Lewis - Gainesville, FL
Nov 6th, 2005 at 11:00pm

Dr. Lewis is awsome! When I couldn't get back to California because of the urgency of my second surgery and because of my insurance I went and saw him at Shands Hospital.

He's very nice, very direct, and his staff is great. He was actually offered a job with Dr. Steinberg over in Californa, but turned it down to stay with his family or something like that, I can't really remember. He holds Dr. Steinberg in great esteem and even was able to talk to him about my case as I had my first surgery in California.

If you are looking for a doctor in Florida I would most definitely recommend him above all of the other doctors I saw, and I saw plenty of them. It is worth the trip to Gainsville to have him do the surgery if you're not living in Gainesville.

Jesenia - freckles

oh yeah, he wasn't in my insurance network, and they helped in dealing with the insurance issues.

WWW moyamoyagrl moyamoyagrl  
IP Logged

freckles
Junior Poster

Moyamoya Survivor!!

Lakeland, FL
Re: Dr. Stephen Lewis - Gainesville, FL
Reply #1 - Nov 6th, 2005 at 11:05pm

I am so sorry, I forgot to give you a link - here it is:

http://www.neurosurgery.ufl.edu/FacultyPage/lewis.html

Also, the e-mail address he gives on this page is not just for show, he actually asnwers then, ususally within a few days, so feel free to e-mail him with your questions.

WWW moyamoyagrl moyamoyagrl  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge