Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Happy Holidays! (Read 1550 times)
tiomasai
Experienced Poster

Arriba Arriba!

Queens, NY,
Happy Holidays!
Dec 26th, 2005 at 8:59am

I was going to reply to the Merry Xmas on Xmas Eve post, but I realized it was not Xmas Eve anymore!   Smiley

My apologies for a delayed reply!  The last week, my schedule has been: work, home, sleep, work, home, work at home, sleep, work at home, work (until 4am), sleep, then work, then store, then work, then home, sleep, work, go to city, go home, work, sleep, airport, arrive in Cleveland, prepare holiday dinner, store, home (Cleveland home), eat, rest (whoops, five minutes over!), prepare more holiday dinner, work at home, sleep, prepare more holiday dinner, welcome relatives, prepare more holiday dinner, rest (five minutes over), welcome guests, have dinner, clean up, sleep.  Smiley

That would bring me to the morning after Xmas!  Smiley  I am getting ready to go to Canada for a visit and just finished packing and FINALLY! had a few moments to say hello and wish EVERYONE on this site a very merry and happy holiday! 

I want to thank everyone for their support this year and look forward to maintaining the friendships we've made in the new year.  Happy New Year! Smiley

Best wishes,
Trina

IP Logged

Lore
MM.com Benefactor

My brother Kevin (Cubbie)
has Moyamoya

Delaware, USA, usa, 419, 133, OH, Ohio
Re: Happy Holidays!
Reply #1 - Dec 26th, 2005 at 2:23pm

Hi Trina,

Smiley Slow Down!

Smiley What am I going to do with you!?

You are the true Holiday Bobblehead! Smiley Smiley

I hope you will at least slow down enough to enjoy your trip to Canada. Please try and relax for more than 5 minutes. Smiley

Enjoy the Holidays! Smiley

We are having somewhat of a heat wave. It was 51 degrees the other day and it's suppose to reach 48 degrees by Wednesday. None-the-less, I still have snow on the ground. Smiley

Hugs, Smiley

Lore

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

IP Logged

cass/kate
Experienced Poster

Daughter Kate has moyamoya.

Dallas, USA, usa, 270, 251, TX, Texas
Reply #2 - Dec 26th, 2005 at 7:47pm

Hey Trina -

Just reading your schedule wears me out !!  Whew, how do you run that race without dropping?!

I hope you do enjoy Canada and get some rest. 

Happy Holidays to you, and you too, Lore, and everyone else in this blessed mm family.

Smiley and  Smiley

Cass in Texas  Smiley

IP Logged

tomg
Experienced Poster

West and wewaxsation at
wast. What I crave.

HowellNJ, USA, usa, 499, 119, NJ, New_Jersey
Reply #3 - Dec 27th, 2005 at 10:06am

Smiley

Hi Trina,  With all of your running around, I hope that you haven't forgotten Princeton Smiley
     Looking forward to our meeting and I can't wait to meet you all.
     Happy New year!     Tom G. Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge