Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Princeton pictures (Read 19312 times)
DJ
YaBB Administrator

Been there, done that...

Wichita, KS
Princeton pictures
Jan 23rd, 2006 at 11:25am

Wanted to share some of the pictures from the Princeton gathering last weekend.  If anyone would like to add to the collection, let me know...

http://www.moyamoya.com/princeton/index1.htm

Smiley

DJ

Adversity does not build character... it reveals it...  I help my neighbor and my neighbor helps someone else. Life is a wonderful circle!
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

Seachelles
Old-Time Poster

God never gives us more
than we can handle.

Fredericksburg, USA, usa, 474, 157, VA, Virginia
Re: Princeton pictures
Reply #1 - Jan 23rd, 2006 at 11:33am

These look great, DJ.  Thanks for posting!!  Smiley  I'm glad you got Tara's attempt at making a snowman. 

Michelle

Michelle
Chelles4U Chelles4U  
IP Logged

STrantas
MM.com Benefactor

MoyaMoya Survivor Since

Philadelphia, USA, usa, 490, 122, PA, Pennsylvania
Reply #2 - Jan 23rd, 2006 at 6:44pm

Thanks for posting the pics DJ!  They brought back memories and smiles!

-Shari

A smile is contagious...start an epidemic!
Dr. Scott did my surgeries - 12/29/03 and 1/5/04
STrantas http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/strantas?ref=p STrantas  
IP Logged

Greg-NJ1
Experienced Poster

Mis-diagnosed with MM
in 2005, arterial restricion

Teaneck, NJ
Reply #3 - Jan 23rd, 2006 at 7:29pm

Thanks DJ for posting...a great time was had by all.

Princeton gang, I drove by the hotel this morning, I couldn't help but smile.

Greg

I was misdiagnosed with MM in March of 2005. In January 2006, I was told it is not MM, but rather a massive restriction in the MC1 segment of my left carotid artery.

IP Logged

Lore
MM.com Benefactor

My brother Kevin (Cubbie)
has Moyamoya

Delaware, USA, usa, 419, 133, OH, Ohio
Reply #4 - Jan 23rd, 2006 at 8:14pm

Hi Princeton gang,

Looks like a good time was had by all.

I'll bet Tara, being from California, really enjoyed the snow and building a snowman. Was that a first Tara?

I just have one more question. Was Mar pretending to be Rocky on those steps??? lol

Lore

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jan 23rd, 2006 at 8:50pm

Yooo Adrian!!!

IP Logged

STrantas
MM.com Benefactor

MoyaMoya Survivor Since

Philadelphia, USA, usa, 490, 122, PA, Pennsylvania
Reply #6 - Jan 24th, 2006 at 9:11am

Smiley Smiley Smiley[smiley=crackup.gif]Smiley[smiley=crackup.gif] Smiley Smiley Smiley

You're too funny, Mar!
« Last Edit: Jan 24th, 2006 at 9:12am by STrantas »  

A smile is contagious...start an epidemic!
Dr. Scott did my surgeries - 12/29/03 and 1/5/04
STrantas http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/strantas?ref=p STrantas  
IP Logged

Shan
Old-Time Poster

MM Survivor ~ May 27,

Honolulu, USA, usa, 376, 346, HI, Hawaii
Reply #7 - Jan 24th, 2006 at 10:36am

SNOW??????? 

NO FAIR!!!!

I swear, one of these days, I'm going to see snow.  Next on my list is a real live squirrel!  Undecided

Thanks DJ!  As always, you're amazing!  ;Grin  Looks like everyone had a great time!  You guys looked great!  I wish I could be there in Orlando too!  Embarrassed

Will anybody be in Cooperstown, New York during the 4h of July weekend? (Wherever the heck that is? I'm still figuring it out...)  I'll be there!!!!  ;Grin

Aloha,
Shan
« Last Edit: Jan 24th, 2006 at 10:42am by Shan »  

"Love, Accept And Respect All Things And All Situations In Life … They Are Especially&&Designed For Your Personal Learning" ~Howard Willis

IP Logged

Greg-NJ1
Experienced Poster

Mis-diagnosed with MM

Teaneck, NJ
Reply #8 - Jan 24th, 2006 at 4:08pm

Shan

Cooperstown is in eastern central NY. If you can find Albany on the NY map, look down to your right and you will eventually see it.

Unfortunately, I will not be in the area over July 4th.....but I can tell you that within an 1.5 hour drive to Mary Grace....and around 2 hours to Dewski.....(sorry guys, I didn't mean to give you up)

Greg

I was misdiagnosed with MM in March of 2005. In January 2006, I was told it is not MM, but rather a massive restriction in the MC1 segment of my left carotid artery.

IP Logged

tiomasai
Experienced Poster

Arriba Arriba!

Queens, NY,
Reply #9 - Jan 24th, 2006 at 8:14pm

The pictures look great!!

Yo, Mar!!  You ARE hilarious!  My mom LOVED how she's referred to as MOM too!

Greg - sent email to you regarding photos.  Are you still gathering everyone's pics and sending them out?  If you are, I know mine bounced back on you, but I've already sent everyone mine and everyone else seems to have gotten them.  Let us know!!

Shan - squirrel?

Trina  Smiley

IP Logged

Lore
MM.com Benefactor

My brother Kevin (Cubbie)
has Moyamoya

Delaware, USA, usa, 419, 133, OH, Ohio
Reply #10 - Jan 24th, 2006 at 8:34pm

Shan,

I live in the woods and near a wildlife area. I see squirrels daily and on occassion, my Black Lab, Reggie delivers a squirrel to me. Perhaps I can send you one? Along with snow? LOL!

You do know that a squirrel is a rodent with a fluffy tail? I say squirrels are mice disquised in a cute suit. LOL!

Hugs,

Lore

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

IP Logged

Shan
Old-Time Poster

MM Survivor ~ May 27,

Reply #11 - Jan 24th, 2006 at 9:30pm

Tina, Lore,

Yes, a squirrel.  When I was in NC for my surgery, I was told that there were squirrels, but I never did get a chance to see one!  I looked in the trees, but I just couldn't find any.  Even the nurses told me that they see them everyday on the way to the hospital!

Quote:
You do know that a squirrel is a rodent with a fluffy tail? I say squirrels are mice disquised in a cute suit.
 Ha ha, Lore!  My brother told me that they are rodents too!  He lives in Virginia and thought I was absolutely crazy when I told him I was looking high and low for a squirrel when I was in NC!  He warned me NOT to go near them if I do see them... When I think of squirrel, I think of Rocky & Bullwinkle.  Wink

Did you say black lab? I have one too!!!!  ;Grin

Yes, I have never seen snow or a live squirrel yet.  
(Hawaii doesn't have either one of them).  We don't have snakes in Hawaii either, but I'm okay with not seeing those...

Thanks, Greg for the directions to Cooperstown.  My son's team is going to be playing baseball there...

Aloha,
Shan
« Last Edit: Jan 24th, 2006 at 9:32pm by Shan »  

"Love, Accept And Respect All Things And All Situations In Life … They Are Especially&&Designed For Your Personal Learning" ~Howard Willis

IP Logged

mg12061
Old-Time Poster

Albany, USA, usa, 492, 84, NY, New_York
Reply #12 - Feb 17th, 2006 at 1:03pm

Wow I just got a chance to see the pictures of "The Princton Gang".I have to say I'm very jealous.
   Shan I think we talked about this once I'm very close to Cooperstown!!! That would be a great place to meet.I haven't been there,but my husbands Grandparents lived in Oneonta very close by andI have been there.I hear there's some pretty cool stuff to do,starting with the Baseball Hall of Fame.Keep in touch I think we could swing being there.Anyone else nearby?????
Mary Grace

rgrace5  
IP Logged

Greg-NJ1
Experienced Poster

Mis-diagnosed with MM

Teaneck, NJ
Reply #13 - Feb 17th, 2006 at 2:17pm

Shan,

Ditto to Marygrace's post. Cooperstown is about a four hour drive for me....depending on my health, we might be able to make it as well. Keep us in the loop.

Greg

IP Logged

Shan
Old-Time Poster

MM Survivor ~ May 27,

Reply #14 - Feb 17th, 2006 at 2:52pm

Alright!  I sure hope I get to meet some of you when we go to Cooperstown!  How is the weather like in July?  No snow right?  hee hee....

IP Logged

mg12061
Old-Time Poster

Albany, USA, usa, 492, 84, NY, New_York
Reply #15 - Feb 21st, 2006 at 2:47pm

Shan,The weather should be warm.But who knows with the "crazy" weather we've been having.One day it's in the teens and the next it's been 60.I'm sad to say we haven't really had a ny good "noreasters" yet this winter.One made it very close but missed us.We were pretty bummed.....My favorite thing to do in the winter is to take a walk at night durring a snow storm,I don't think there's anything more peacful.It makes for a pretty boring winter for the kids when theres no snow,not very pretty either.....I will try to plan on gettting to Cooperstown when your here.I hope there's others that can make it too.
Mary Grace

rgrace5  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge