Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Calling all Stanford MM'ers! (Read 3753 times)
gotchlorine
Old-Time Poster

Our daughter, Tara, lives
with MM

San Jose, USA, usa, 24, 158, CA, California
Calling all Stanford MM'ers!
Apr 11th, 2006 at 5:22pm

Smiley It's time for another Stanford gathering!  Yep, we're working on an official get-together.  This year, the festivities will be on Saturday, May 6th.  It's looking like we'll have an afternoon/early evening outdoor party, with a catered picnic-style dinner.

We're actively attempting to make contact with as many of the "locals" as possible, and already know of several out-of-town patients who will be here at that time.  If anyone reads this, and is interested in coming, please let me know - we'd love to include you!

Looking forward to a great time!

Smiley Jill

sca4gold2002  
IP Logged

Lore
MM.com Benefactor

My brother Kevin (Cubbie)
has Moyamoya

Delaware, USA, usa, 419, 133, OH, Ohio
Re: Calling all Stanford MM'ers!
Reply #1 - Apr 12th, 2006 at 6:59am

Hi Jill,

Kevin and I plan to attend provided Delta doesn't go on strike! YIKES!!!

As you know, Kevin will be back at Stanford for follow up testing the week of May 1 and we can't wait to see everyone. I hope a lot of folks will attend the gathering. It sounds like a great time and I would love to see Irene and David again and all our MM buddies as well as all Stanford MM folks we haven't had the opportunity to personally meet.

Thanks Jill for taking care of all the Stanford MM families. We appreciate you for all you do for us.

Looking forward to our trip!

We'll see you soon.

Hugs,

Lore

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

IP Logged

Seachelles
Old-Time Poster

God never gives us more
than we can handle.

Fredericksburg, USA, usa, 474, 157, VA, Virginia
Reply #2 - Apr 12th, 2006 at 1:53pm

Smiley Smiley Smiley   Oh Oh!!!   Pick Me!  Pick Me!  Can my brother and I please come to this gathering.    Smiley Smiley Smiley   I crack me up!!! 

Shane and I will be there with bells on!   Smiley 

Michelle

Michelle
Chelles4U Chelles4U  
IP Logged

Helenor
New Poster

Folsom, USA, usa, 35, 148, CA, California
Reply #3 - Apr 13th, 2006 at 5:12pm

My mom got a call some time ago about this. Too bad I have to study for AP tests that I'm taking on Monday. Stupid AP tests! But it's about a two and a half hour drive to Stanford from where I live. Sad I hope everyone else  has a good time though. Maybe next time I'll be able to go.

IP Logged

gotchlorine
Old-Time Poster

Our daughter, Tara, lives
with MM

San Jose, USA, usa, 24, 158, CA, California
Reply #4 - Apr 13th, 2006 at 11:12pm

Hey Sanelle,

I'm sorry you can't make the get-together.  It was me who spoke with your mom, and I enjoyed our conversation.  The AP testing certainly takes a priority though, and hopefully you'll be able to make the next gathering!  Good luck on your tests, and we'll look forward to meeting you the next time around!

Warmly,
Jill

sca4gold2002  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge