Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Stanford Moya Moya Get Together!! (Read 3124 times)
cubbie
Experienced Poster
MM.com Benefactor

Stanford MM Survivor,May

Delaware, USA, usa, 418, 133, OH, Ohio
Stanford Moya Moya Get Together!!
May 2nd, 2006 at 1:20am

Hi MM Family,

Kevin and I had the opportunity to meet two new Stanford MM patients and their families today. We met Jan and her mother Elenor from Hawaii and Tammy, her friend Mark and mother Susan from Montana. Tammy's husband DJ (imagine that!). Jan had both surgeries and looks wonderful and Tammy will have her first surgery on Wednesday.

8 MM patients and their families alll met this evening at Chili's for dinner. We had a wonderful time. We took lots of pictures and laughed and we even got silly. Imagine that!  A good time was had by all.

In addition to Jan and her mother, Tammy and her friend Mark and mother, Kevin and Lore, there was Ron, Lisa and Mark Rowland, Michelle and shane , Trina, Jill, Campbell and Tara. Chili's Staff took an interest in our get together and came and sat at our table to learn more about MM.  It was a great oportunity to educate about MM.

There was a Dr. Dodd sighting today! LOL!

Keep Tammy in your thoughts and prayers as she goes to surgery on Wednesday.

We'll keep you updated and hopefully have the opportunity to send pictures to DJ to add to the MM family picture album.

Stay tuned for more Stanford MM family updates.

Hugs To All!

Lore and Kevin

« Last Edit: May 2nd, 2006 at 1:25am by cubbie »  

Kevin Allen- I was so much older than,I am younger than that now,The Byrds,My Back Pages

IP Logged

moody
Experienced Poster

In all the thing I lost
I miss my mind the most.

richmond, USA, VA, Virginia
Re: Stanford Moya Moya Get Together!!
Reply #1 - May 2nd, 2006 at 1:38am

Hey, I'm glad you post about Jan, I kept thinking of her and wonder how is she doing. 

Thank,

Kieu

Yesterday is past, tomorrow is future, today is the gift, that why we call it present.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge