Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Insurance at the state level (Read 3385 times)
Islandentity
Experienced Poster

My son Robert has MM

Drummond Island, USA, usa, 387, 60, MI, Michigan
Insurance at the state level
Mar 14th, 2007 at 11:21pm

;Grin Maybe I am late with this. I dont know found it on a different problem...... thought it would apply here.

If you need State assitance, go to the web site listed below, and click on your state.  I personally had the best of luck with "programs  for Children with Special Health Care Needs" that was in Michigan. Seems to be a similiar program in every State .........any Questions let me know

Mike

I have now sucessfully gotten the state of Michigan (Children Speical Health Care Services)to cover Medical expenses for Robert in the intial surgery, and his six month update. I want to  make it clear there was negotiation  between Stanford and Michigan on cost which both deserve credit for good faith bargining, But that didnot happen til I made the calls to keep the ball rolling and get him approved, then had to do it again when the first out of state approval expired. a gain anyone needs help let me know. I will do my best to help anyone anywhere.

The Address is

http://nichcy.org/states.htm
« Last Edit: May 16th, 2007 at 2:32am by Islandentity »  

BEER Is proof that God Loves us, and wants us to be happy - Benjamin Franklin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge