Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I'm back (Read 4279 times)
nikki_el
New Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

gadsden, USA, AL, Alabama
I'm back
Dec 15th, 2007 at 6:04pm

Het everyone. For those of you that don't know or remember me I am Nikki and my mom Rhonda has moyamoya. Anyway, sorry I have been gone so long. Alot has happened in the past year. The main thing is I lost my husband Chris in a car wreck 1 year ago today Smiley Smiley. My life has been a blurr every since. My mom is doing good though. It's kinda hard to see the good anymore though ya know. I look forward to talking with everyone agian and getting to know those I don't know Smiley

IP Logged

elaine
Experienced Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Sanford, USA, usa, 465, 285, FL, Florida
Re: I'm back
Reply #1 - Dec 15th, 2007 at 9:15pm

I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS  Sad MY HUSBAND (of 36 years) WAS KILLED 3 YEARS AGO WHEN HE FLIPED ON A 4-WHEELER..... Sad SO I KNOW HOW HARD THIS HAS BEEN FOR YOU,,,,,,

TAKE-CARE YOU ARE IN MYPRAYERS

Elaine Calvert

Elaine
Elaine  
IP Logged

lotsofkids
MM.com Benefactor

Moyamoya...Oh boya boya!

Akron, USA, usa, 421, 123, OH, Ohio
Reply #2 - Dec 17th, 2007 at 12:01am

Hello Nikki

The Holidays can be especially hard.....but please use this as a time to reflect on all the happy memories and to gain strength and love from all around you. We never actually get over the loss of someone dear to us.....we just learn how to cope and become a better person from having had them in our lives. Hope to see more of you here. : )

Warm wishes....Diane

Hmmm....seems I'm kinda "special" LOL

IP Logged

gotchlorine
Old-Time Poster

Our daughter, Tara, lives
with MM

San Jose, USA, usa, 24, 158, CA, California
Reply #3 - Dec 17th, 2007 at 10:01am

Hi Nikki,

It's great to see you back!  I'm very sorry about the loss of your husband . . . can't even imagine how difficult that must have been (and probably still is).  As Diane said, continue surrounding yourself with those you love and gain strength from them.  Chris, of course, will be in your heart forever.

I'm happy to hear your mom is doing well.  Please give my best to both your mom and dad, and I hope you all have a nice Christmas.

Smiley Jill

sca4gold2002  
IP Logged

nikki_el
New Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - Dec 17th, 2007 at 3:13pm

Thank yall for your sympothies. It's been a long road. I was following behind him when it happened so I basically watched him die. I don't think I will ever get those memories out of my head. I try to remember the good times and not that night. God knows we had plenty of good times together, he was my soulmate, but seeing him in that car never goes away. I am not looking forward to Christmas at all. I just hurts that much more. I had a drinking problem over the past year but I have a handle on that now. I only drank sat. night which was the anniversary of his death and I remembered real quick the next day why I quit lol. His birthday is the27th so that will be a hard day as well. It's not a good month Sad

IP Logged

elaine
Experienced Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Sanford, USA, usa, 465, 285, FL, Florida
Reply #5 - Dec 17th, 2007 at 9:16pm

AGAIN I AM SOOOO SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOSS,  WHEN MY HUSBAND FLIPED ON HIS 4-WHEELER I SAW HIM TOO AND YOU ARE RIGHT YOU DON'T FORGET THE SIGHT..  MY HUSBAND WAS PURPLE AND GASPING FOR AIR------HE NEVER REGAINED CONCIOUSNESS AND WASTAKEN OFF LIFE SUPORT THE NEXT DAY AFTER MY KIDS FLEW IN FROM FLORIDA.....THE WORST THING WAS MY 2 GRANDAUGHTERS RODE THERE BIKES DOWN TO SEE HIM AND THE OLDEST ONE HAD TO BE HOSPITALIZED OVER IT ( HER FATHER HAD COMMITED SUCIDED WHEN SHE WAS 2 AND MY HUSBAND WAS THE ONLY FATHER FIGURE SHE HAD----THEY WERE VERY CLOSE ) SHE WAS DXed WITH POST TRUMATIC STRESS SYSTEM, AND AFTER 3 YEARS STILL STRUGGLES WITH HIS LOSS----SHE WILL BE 16 IN MAY......
I GUESS ALL YOU CAN DO IS TRUST IN THE LORD AND TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME-----THAT'S WHAT I DO.....

TAKE CARE ALL OF "US"ARE HERE FOR YOU Smiley
ELAINE CALVERT

Elaine
Elaine  
IP Logged

nikki_el
New Poster

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #6 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 2:57pm

Thank you Elaine. It feels better that I am not alone. My husband drove through a picket fence and one of the posts went in his head. When I got to the car the post had moved(thank God) but I saw the hole in his head and heard the way he was trying to breath. Sorta chi
okin on his own blood. The someone carried me to a police car. He officially died on the way to the hospital. I am so sorry you had to make the decision to turn of the respirator. That must have been so hard. I just hope I can make it through the hilidays without having a nervous break down agian Undecided Thank you so much for being here, and I hope I can vent to you agian.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge