Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dr. S Samm Finn, Baylor University Medical Center, (Read 4015 times)
Breazy
New Poster

Dallas,Texas
Dr. S Samm Finn, Baylor University Medical Center,
Oct 16th, 2008 at 2:21pm

Hi my name is Breann I had surgery for moya moya on JAnuary 24,2006.  The neurosurgeon that did my surgery is fantastic!!   Because of what he did and the way he did the surgery, I am able to go about my business as normal.  Instead of just doing the bypass he also took my temporal muscle and grafted it to my brain to stimulate vessel growth.  Unfotunately the bypass wasnt as successful as I had hoped, but the muscle graft was such a success that he doesnt see a need for ANY more surgeries.  His name is Dr. S. Samm Finn and he is at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, TX.  If there is anyone here from that area looking for a surgeon, he is the one I would suggest.  He is a straight shooter and will tell it like it is, thats what I appreciate the most out of it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge