Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dr. Neil A. Feldstein from Columbia, NYC ??? (Read 4442 times)
echo
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Dr. Neil A. Feldstein from Columbia, NYC ???
Dec 24th, 2008 at 12:17pm

Does anybody know Dr. Feldstein? My son is 5 year old and diagnosed MM. I am looking for good/experienced doctor in NYC.Thank you. Echo
« Last Edit: Dec 26th, 2008 at 2:24pm by echo »  

IP Logged

mjmom
New Poster

My son was diagnosed with
MM ten yrs. ago

Vermont
Re: Dr. Neil A. Feldstein from Columbia, NYC ???
Reply #1 - Jan 26th, 2009 at 8:27pm

In 1999, our son was diagnosed with MM when he was 4 yrs. old.  He had a very advanced case and suffered from multiple TIAS and 2 major strokes one of which we were told to prepare for him not to make it.  Dr. Neil Feldstein was our son's surgeon and I cannot say enough wonderful things about this man!  He was so skilled and capable and made us feel so sure that our son would survive.  Not only is he a very wonderful physician, he is a wonderful man with an incredible amt. of compassion and patience.  Our son is now 14 yrs. old and is doing very well with the exception of suffering with chronic headaches.  Without Dr. Feldstein coming into our lives, we would not have our son with us today.  Please know that if Dr.Feldstein is your child's dr., you will have gone to one of the best and that your child will be in very skillful and caring hands!!   By the way, the entire staff at Morgan Stanleys Children's Hosp. at Columbia Pres. is wonderful!!!We wish you the best of luck!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge