Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! YEAH! (Read 2839 times)
cass/kate
Experienced Poster

Daughter Kate has moyamoya.

Dallas, USA, usa, 270, 251, TX, Texas
4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! YEAH!
Sep 8th, 2009 at 11:11pm

Hey MM Family !!

It has been four years since Kate's first surgery.  It will be four years on the 13th since her second one.  CAN YOU BELIEVE IT ? ! ! 

We are SO blessed.  Kate is doing really well.  Thanks again to all the WONDERFUL  people at Stanford, our mentors, Jill, Tara and Campbell, this website, and all of our terrific MM friends for their support.  GOD IS SO GOOD.  WE LOVE YOU ALL. 

Cass, Jon and Kate from Dallas  Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2009 at 11:12pm by cass/kate »  

IP Logged

KTiller
Senior Poster

Freeland, USA, usa, 51, 28, WA, Washington
Re: 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! YEAH!
Reply #1 - Sep 9th, 2009 at 9:27pm

Hi,
How wonderful it is to be alive and well! Congratulations to Kate and to all of her family. How quickly the time passes.
Kim

IP Logged

Lore
MM.com Benefactor

My brother Kevin (Cubbie)
has Moyamoya

Delaware, USA, usa, 419, 133, OH, Ohio
Re: 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! YEAH!
Reply #2 - Sep 9th, 2009 at 9:30pm

CONGRADULATIONS KATE ON YOUR FOUR YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

Cass,

It is hard to believe it has been four years. How time passes! It's great news to hear Kate continues to do well and that is truly a blessing with this disease.

Kate really looked good when I saw her in Vegas. She is an inspiration to all MMers.

It was four years in May for Kevin and I share your feelings. God knows if it had not been for this web site, DJ, the support of the entire MM family and especially Jill who sat with me through both surgeries and the superior care by Stanford, Teresa and Dr. Steinberg, Kevin would not be with us today and I would not be sane. We are truly blessed. Life is good!

Thanks for sharing Kate's good news. 

Hugs,

Lore

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge