Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
mm and choanal atresia, nasophasyngoal stenosis? (Read 2548 times)
sandy m
New Poster

I Love MM.com!mommy of
3 with mm

Asheboro North Carolina
mm and choanal atresia, nasophasyngoal stenosis?
Feb 15th, 2010 at 10:30pm

hi I am sitting here crying my eyes out it seems like it just doesnt stop with mm i was wondering if anyone has had any of these diagnoses  i told earlier about lil sandys surgerys over the summer with her nose and ears we had a follow up today to make sure the holes the doc put in the back of her nose hasnt closed up well wouldnt you know he gave me bad news he said she had alot of scarring down in other words it was closing up and more surgery would probably only cause more scaring so he has to be very careful as to how much he can take out and these are what her diagnoses were  choanal atresia, nasophasyngoal stenosis,abnormal eustacian tubes,excessive scarring. has anyone heard of this? if so can you tell me more i am feeling a bit overwhelmed it just seems at times i dont know if i can go on it is not just lil sandy i am still going through trying to get jacob seen by the right surgeon, savannah having spells of be very lathargent{hope i spelled it right} i dont know if many of you know savannah has never had surgery for her mm she had to many strokes and massive amounts of brain damage before being diagnosed right i was told the surgery wouldnt benefit her so every day i am on pins and needles wondering what will happen to her i am sorry for venting just feeling a tad bit overwhelmed today thanks, and god bless you all

sandy maness  
IP Logged

Little Luca
Senior Poster

Whatever it takes

Somerset West, South Africa
Re: mm and choanal atresia, nasophasyngoal stenosis?
Reply #1 - Feb 16th, 2010 at 3:21am

Sandy

I don't really know what to say except that your family are very much in my thoughts and I wish you all the strength going forward. Hang in there, now is the time to lean on family and friends who are close by.

I am terribly sorry for what you're going through.

Stay strong
Mark

1st stroke in September 2008, age 10 months
Bi-lateral mm diagnosis
2nd stroke in November 2008, age 1 year old
Left side surgery in December 2008
13 years on now
Doing just great!

IP Logged

sandy m
New Poster

I Love MM.com!mommy of
3 with mm

Asheboro North Carolina
Re: mm and choanal atresia, nasophasyngoal stenosis?
Reply #2 - Feb 16th, 2010 at 9:25pm

thanks Mark, I am really greatful for the support I have found on this sight it is a good place to come to at the end of a long day,it is that extra assurance i need that I am not alone again I want to say thanks.

sandy maness  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge