Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How to delete cookies from a mac? (Read 5270 times)
suxia
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

How to delete cookies from a mac?
Nov 8th, 2010 at 3:40am

Smiley
clear cookies on mac with Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register!

what are cookies?
Popular speak: Cookies allow the web server is a small amount of data stored in the client's hard drive or memory, or from the client hard disk to read data of a technology. when you visit a site,Cookies will placed on your hard disk by a Web server on a very small text file, which can record your user ID, password, pages viewed, time spent and other information.

Cookies are silent in the file browser with access to our local hard disk, and when we visit a site, the site is likely to record our privacy cookies to upload files to your local hard disk. So how do we stop the cookies files to prevent disclosure of our privacy it?

For many of the mac computer users,in order to prevent disclosure of our privacy, and you can chooseMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register to ensure the security of privacy.

The following is the key features of Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

1.All-in-one utility
It can clear all the cache which is stay in your Mac computer .What you have to do is press button.
2.Optimize the computer system
It can improve the Mac computer environment through clear the cache and widget.
3.Clear the system cache and cookies and folder cache
One of the best features of clear cache for Mac is its ability to easily clear the system cache and cookies and folder cache that affect your computer system.
4.To improve the storage space
It can access the hidden storage area to clear some widget to improve storage environment.
5.multifunctional feature
it can capture the pesky bug when new software operated.
6.Easy to use
Clear cache for Mac software makes system maintenance simple with an easy point .with the simple click ,novice can easy to use to keep the system running at its best.
7.Safe to operate in your Mac computer
The clear cache for Mac is a safe software ,it don’t have the write-perform function when it runs in your Mac computer.
8.Clean up the portable device
Keep your removable device free from those annoying and unnecessary service files.
9.To clear plug-in to release disk space
Clear cache for Mac software easily erase all the plug-in that stay in your disk space. To finish this just need some simply click.

How to delete cookies on mac
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
You can delete cookies  on mac by following steps
Instructions
Step 1
Delete cookies through the individual browser. For Safari, Open the browser menu and select "Preferences," then click the "Security" tab. Click "Show cookies," then "Remove all" and finally "Done." For Firefox, click "Preferences, then "Privacy," then "Show cookies." Choose to "Remove all cookies."
Step 2
Delete all of your cookies at once by eliminating a file. For operating systems earlier than Leopard 10.5, you can delete all cookies by moving "cookies.plist" to the trash. Press the "Command" button + the space bar to open the Spotlight search function.
Step 3
Type "cookies.plist" into Spotlight.
Step 4
Move the file to the trash can.

IP Logged

jamesalex
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Re: How to delete cookies from a mac?
Reply #1 - Jun 15th, 2020 at 7:22am

This is very cool learning new things

IP Logged

dinferois
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Reply #2 - Aug 2nd, 2020 at 7:00pm

Hi guys! What other smart devices are you using for automating routine procedures? I love to read about the latest inventions. They seem to have endless potential. As a rule, I Find Necessary Smart Devices Easy on the 4prototypes.com site. And what is your favorite resource for shopping? Let’s share them in this thread so that everyone could find the best site.
« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2020 at 12:12pm by dinferois »  

IP Logged

monikajackson
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Reply #3 - Jan 4th, 2023 at 7:51am

Hello there, Im really sorry for bumping old thread. Just searching similar information to fix my prob. Hope it will help me.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge