Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cheap hotel/inn near Boston Childrens Hosptial? (Read 4040 times)
momkaren
Experienced Poster

I Love MM.com!

Cheap hotel/inn near Boston Childrens Hosptial?
Oct 1st, 2012 at 10:10pm

Does anyone know of a cheap hotel or inn near the Chidlrens Hosptial in Boston? I tried the Yawkey Family Inn (probably misspelled), but can not get a room (if avail) untill 3 days prior to visit since we are only staying 2 nights. We have stayed here previously for 13 nights. I was told the Ronald McDonald house in Boston is only for cancer patients/families. I do not want to pay $150 a night, but would love to be within walking distance from hospital.

IP Logged

mg12061
Old-Time Poster

Albany, USA, usa, 492, 84, NY, New_York
Re: Cheap hotel/inn near Boston Childrens Hosptial?
Reply #1 - Oct 7th, 2012 at 8:32am

I've been just researching this subject. We have some appointments for Kathleen coming up through the Down syndrome clinic. We have to stay for 2 nights. If you go to the Boston Childrens Hospital web site they have some suggestions of places to stay. I havne't called any of them yet but there are some Inns that are less than a mile away. On one of websites for an Inn also said they offer free shuttle service within 2 miles. Some offer a BCH discount. We may just end up at the Best Western Longwood. I have to make a few phone calls first I guess.
Let me know if you get any more info.
Mary Grace

rgrace5  
IP Logged

momkaren
Experienced Poster

I Love MM.com!

Re: Cheap hotel/inn near Boston Childrens Hosptial?
Reply #2 - Oct 14th, 2012 at 6:46pm

Hi Mary Grace,

Have you tried the Yawkey Family Inn before? They are fantastic and only $30 each night, but you can only call for a room 3 days out if you are staying less than 4 nights. I called today, but they are booked.
The Longwood Inn is also booked for the 16th. I am looking at either the Howard Johnson Fenway (.82 miles away) $153.00 night or the Beach Tree Inn (.75 miles away) $145.00.

Right now we don't even know if we are going to Boston Tuesday because Christopher has a cough. He's feels fine, but I need to take him to his pediatrician tomorrow to have his chest checked. Boston said if his chest is not 100% crystal clear, they will not perform the angiogram! UGH!!

Karen

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge