Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Moyamoya.com Gathering Announcement (Read 4637 times)
DJ
YaBB Administrator

Been there, done that...

Wichita, KS
Moyamoya.com Gathering Announcement
Jan 21st, 2013 at 10:46pm

Hello everyone,

Steph and I have had A LOT of discussion about how often to hold the Moyamoya.com Gatherings and we have decided to skip 2013 and hold Gatherings every two years instead of every year from now on.

With that being said, we can tell you that the next Moyamoya.com Gathering will be held at Disney World in Orlando, FL in June, 2014!

Please keep an eye here for more details as we will let you know as soon as they become available.

See you in Orlando!

DJ

Adversity does not build character... it reveals it...  I help my neighbor and my neighbor helps someone else. Life is a wonderful circle!
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

mg12061
Old-Time Poster

Albany, USA, usa, 492, 84, NY, New_York
Re: Moyamoya.com Gathering Announcement
Reply #1 - Jan 22nd, 2013 at 1:07pm

Sounds like a great idea DJ. I think we'll appreciate getting together that much more. I will try and start saving my pennies for Disney!  Thanks for all your work!
Mary Grace

rgrace5  
IP Logged

jalinhopkins
New Poster

Thank God for our new
family!!!!!

Columbia,Maryland
Reply #2 - Jun 10th, 2013 at 8:04pm

That's sounds like a great idea DJ.... I'm looking forward to being apart of my first Moyamoya event!!!! We can't wait......

Life is all about giving love to each and everyone!!!! Without love and compassion for something or someone else besides ourselfs life journeys will always be a down fall!!!!
Lynell HOPKINS  
IP Logged

1inamillion
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Long Island, NY
Reply #3 - Jun 13th, 2013 at 1:08pm

Would very much like to go in 2014. Getting very nervous about my daughters MRI/MRA scans July 3rd 2013. She is 3 and last year her cath showed narrowing starting in the back of her head. Any advise on how to deal with the fear.  Undecided

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge