Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Neurosurgeon on Florida at Mayo Clinic (Read 3011 times)
CKowatch
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

alabama
Neurosurgeon on Florida at Mayo Clinic
Apr 3rd, 2013 at 5:11pm

I was diagnosed with Moyamoya in February, 2012 and was sent to the Mayo Clinic In Jacksonville, Fl to see Dr. Hanel.
This man is a God-send. He took exellent care of me as well as his staff doing the same thing. He did a bi-lateral bypass on the right side in June, 2012 for me and so far I am doing well.
Surgery was rough yes but it's brain surgery.
Dr. Hanel was most wonderful and a joy and his staff are the just the best I can ask for. The Mayo Clinic has the best facility I have seen in the South region and my husband was able to stay with me in Nicu as well as my neuro room (regular). the food was to die for. I mean I would not have expected that at a hospital but it was the Mayo Clinic. If you are looking for a neurosurgeon in the Florida area or the southeast region I would suggest you get in to see Dr. Hanel.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Kiss Kiss Kiss

Christy
Christy Kowatch  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge