Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Perisistant Very Severe Head-ache post surgery.. (Read 2849 times)
shtabz
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Perisistant Very Severe Head-ache post surgery..
Apr 21st, 2014 at 8:18pm

SOS .. SOS..
My brother had a Direct STA-MCA Bypass combined with an Indirect EDAS surgery  on Apr 4th. He recovered well post surgery and was in good shape for 8  days. Results ( blood Flow levels ) were very good and above expectation. Day 9th he started complaining of severe head-ache which are peristant for 8+ hours... It only subsides on using heavy Pain killer. He still have revere head-ache till today( Since 10+ days ) and has been admitted to ICU again today.
Does any one have experienced a similar situation.Please share your details if you. Doctors say he is neorologically ok.
Tabz

IP Logged

OneStoneTwoBirds
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Re: Perisistant Very Severe Head-ache post surgery..
Reply #1 - Apr 24th, 2014 at 8:16pm

Is he in ICU now?  Has he had any scans?  What are the scans showing?  Is he under the care of the doctor(s) who did his surgery?  Do they know what to look for?  If he had scans, what are they showing?

It is good that he is in ICU.  My husband had headache 4 weeks after EDAS.  Everything had been looking good until then, but his incision site looked bruisy.  He refused to go to the hospital and had a stroke that night, then seizures, then never woke up.  Let them keep him under observation.  I will keep you and your brother in my thoughts that he has a good recovery.  Please keep us posted.    Undecided

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge