Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Moyamoya Croatia (Read 2055 times)
CROMM
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Moyamoya Croatia
Mar 25th, 2016 at 2:30pm

Hi to all of you! I am new to this site as I am rather new to this disease. I have been diagnosed in June 2015 after of months feeling weird and not fit at all. All the doctors I went to blamed it on high BP. Doctors in Croatia didnt know a lot about it and told me to live a normal life but the doctor that did DSA referred me to Dr. Nadia Khan in Zurich. I went there in November and did a PET SCAN with an excellent result. I went to a follow up PET SCAN two weeks ago and the results are not that good anymore so now I will be doing another DSA to see if anything has changed (when diagnosed, it affected only my left side). This community is really great and helpful and I wanted to tell my story because I am sure that there are many MM patients in Croatia and region that are not threated properly.
I would highly reccomend dr. Khan as she is a great expert and also a great person. Also, I wondered if there are any adult patients here that are diagnosed with MM but didnt do a surgery on the doctors instruction and keeping it under control?

Ivan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge