Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
mitchell's story (Read 2881 times)
kalise
New Poster

my son lives with moyamoya.

westernaustralia, Australia, australia, 21, 203, WA, Western_Australia
mitchell's story
Nov 13th, 2003 at 7:47pm

hi everyone, my name's kalise, and i have just joined this amazing group.  My son Mitchell, who is nearly 4 was diagnosed with moyamoya at 15months of age, after having two strokes, he had two lots of brain surgery before he turned two, and is going quite well, though he still experiences T.I.A's, and seizures, maybe a couple of times a month. He takes 27ml of Tegretol daily, i'm too scared to put him on the asprin. He has brain damage to the left and right frontal lobes, he is an amazing little boy, and will always be my little hero. His next mri is on the 27th nov, the day after his fourth birthday.  i hope to get to know many of you. take care...kalise

IP Logged

DJ
YaBB Administrator

Been there, done that...

Wichita, KS
Re: mitchell's story
Reply #1 - Nov 13th, 2003 at 10:12pm

Hi Kalise,  Smiley

Welcome to our group!  Sorry you had to find us, but definately glad we could be here for you!

Thank you for your story about Mitchell.  It's always good to hear sucess stories about Moyamoya.  I hope Mitchell continues to improve and grow into an active 'little man'.

Stay in touch!

DJ

Adversity does not build character... it reveals it...  I help my neighbor and my neighbor helps someone else. Life is a wonderful circle!
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge