Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
3 Year Anniversary (Read 3282 times)
Michelle
New Poster

My daughter Cally has
Moya-moya.

Campti, USA, usa, 328, 259, LA, Louisiana
3 Year Anniversary
Jan 9th, 2004 at 12:05am

Today marks the 3 year anniversary of my daughter Cally's first surgery! I am very happy to say that she is a perfectly healthy 13 year old. She has had no side effects from moya-moya disease and leads a very normal life. I just want to thank God and Dr. Dauser for giving us a second chance at life. Thank you also to this web site for all the support. I can only hope that everyone that suffers from this disease will be as fortunate as we have been. Smiley
Sincerely, Michelle Fredieu

Michelle Fredieu

IP Logged

mg12061
Old-Time Poster

Albany, USA, usa, 492, 84, NY, New_York
Re: 3 Year Anniversary
Reply #1 - Jan 9th, 2004 at 11:07am

Michelle, That is so encouraging. Thank you for sharing with us.It's all the success strories that keep us going. Next week will mark 2 yrs. since Kathleen was diagnosed.It sure is a very emotional time to look back.Like you we are ever so thankful for everyday that passes and Kathleen stays healthy and recovering.She has come a long way
Mary Grace

rgrace5  
IP Logged

Rena
Senior Poster

Hi, My son Tyler was diagnosed
with MM in 2003

, Colorado, USA
Reply #2 - Jan 9th, 2004 at 11:18am

WOW
That is so cool. It really helps me to know how everyone progresses. I am still so worried about Tyler sometimes. He is doing wonderful, I am just a worry wart. Just knowing that other people seem to just keep healing puts my worries at ease. Thank you for the update.

I've learned to never underestimate the impossible. -Blake Sheldon-&&There are no failures, just options tried. -Thomas Edison-&&
http://www.facebook.com/wldrtst?v=wall&story_fbid= oneofakindco  
IP Logged

mg12061
Old-Time Poster

Albany, USA, usa, 492, 84, NY, New_York
Reply #3 - Jan 9th, 2004 at 12:31pm

Rena, It's natural I think to still worry.I still worry even after 2 yrs(not as much though).The first yr.(before her one yr.check)I worried a lot.after she got great test result  back from Dr. Scott I felt I could relax a bit. I love to tell people about how wonderful Kathleen's recover has been even though she was extremely unstable at the time of her surgeries.It should give others a very confident and hopeful feeling I think.I said it before but I have to say thank you to DJ for this site.
Mary Grace

rgrace5  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge