Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SON JARED (Read 7748 times)
donna
New Poster

jareds mom

brooklyn, USA, usa, 492, 144, NY, New_York
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SON JARED
Apr 28th, 2004 at 9:27pm

HI EVERYBODY
                      TOMORROW JARED GOES TO THE HOSPITAL AT 7:00 WE WILL GET ADMITED THEN HE WILL GET A MRI AFTER THAT HE WILL GET A ANGIOGRAM HE IS SCEDUALED FOR SURGERY FRIDAY MORNING AT 7:00 I DONT HAVE TO TELL ANYONE WHO IS READING THIS HOW I FEEL YOU ALL KNOW ONLY TO WELL I WOULD JUST LIKE TO ASK EVERYONE TO PLEASE PRAY FOR JARED I JUST WANT TO BE SITTING HERE SOMETIME NEXT WEEK TELLING EVERYONE HOW EVERYTHING WENT WELL AND HE IS FINE THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING THERE FOR US GOD BLESS
                                            DONNA

IP Logged

PatM
Experienced Poster

Woodcliff Lake, USA, usa, 498, 109, NJ, New_Jersey
Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SON JARED
Reply #1 - Apr 28th, 2004 at 9:30pm

Donna ---Everyone is here for you and we are praying our little hearts out.  I will see you tomorrow after Dr. C removes my staples and stitches.....Please, get a good nights sleep tonight.   Good night and God Bless. Pat Kiss

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives."...Jackie Robinson&&Worry looks around....Faith looks up......
psmartinlaw  
IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Apr 28th, 2004 at 9:38pm

Hi Donna,

Please know that you and your son, Jared are in our prayers. You've both got so much to go through the next few days... and if it's of any help, we're right there with you in spirit and in our hearts. A big hug to Jared and to you! Smiley

Anxanxiously awaiting the update...

God bless,
Mar

IP Logged

mg12061
Old-Time Poster

Albany, USA, usa, 492, 84, NY, New_York
Reply #3 - Apr 29th, 2004 at 10:13am

Many,Many prayers for your family. It is such a roller coaster ride,but well worth it.Please keep us posted. We will be thinking of you.(((HUGS)))
Mary Grace

rgrace5  
IP Logged

Fran
New Poster

Mandy, My loving niece
 lives with MM

Phila,   PA
Reply #4 - Apr 29th, 2004 at 8:58pm

Hi Donna,

My prayers are with your son Jared, you and your family.

Jessica don't you worry.Your brother will be home with you before you know it.

We all will be thinking of you tomorrow and will be in our prayers.

Donna please let us know how everything is going when you get a chance.

God Bless,

Fran Smiley

"What we have done for ourselves alone, dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal" ~Albert Pike

IP Logged

PatM
Experienced Poster

Reply #5 - Apr 30th, 2004 at 12:23am

Jared did very well with the MRI and angiogram today.  I had to leave the hospital before Dr. Connolly could look at the results because he had an emergency surgery today.......Jared's surgery is tomorrow morning....He is a lovely boy who like hip hop and rap and going to clubs in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, with his sister, Jessica.  Will be at the hospital tomorrow to see how Jared makes out and keep Donna and daughters company.  I will not be able to post a note to this website until Saturday.  Good night and God Bless. PatM Kiss

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives."...Jackie Robinson&&Worry looks around....Faith looks up......
psmartinlaw  
IP Logged

janicetedd
Experienced Poster

Sister - Patty w mm

Waterford, MI
Reply #6 - Apr 30th, 2004 at 5:13am

Hi everyone,

Pat you are an angel.  We will have Jared in our prayers and hope to hear about his surgery success as soon as possible.  My sister had her mm surgeries at Mayo Clinic and we were able to use the library's computers to put out updates.  Just a suggestion.  It did help to pass the time.

Janice

IP Logged

FYRMOM911
New Poster

Kelsey's mom

Miamisburg, USA, OH, Ohio
Reply #7 - Apr 30th, 2004 at 2:06pm

As a mother of a child just diagnosed, I know what you're feeling.  I'll be praying for Jared.
Colleen and Kelsey

Stroke 10-26-2008.  MM Surgery 12-30-2009.  
IP Logged

Nancy_N.
Old-Time Poster

My daughter Mandy Has
Moyamoya

Jasper, USA, usa, 436, 230, GA, Georgia
Reply #8 - Apr 30th, 2004 at 2:39pm

We too are praying for Jared!
                       Nancy

IP Logged

hillary
Senior Poster

My daughter Holly has
MM

new braunfels, USA, usa, 279, 285, TX, Texas
Reply #9 - Apr 30th, 2004 at 11:12pm

We wish you well, and will be praying for you and your family. 

Hillary and family

IP Logged

PatM
Experienced Poster

Reply #10 - May 1st, 2004 at 10:48am

Smiley Smiley SmileyHello to all---Jared came out of surgery just fine yesterday, even earlier than we expected......Dr. Connolly said that everything went just fine.  They were able to use the superficial temporal artery on Jared's left side to perform the EDAS.  Unfortunately, I had to leave before I could see Jared in his room.  But, I am sure all is well....I had given Jessica my home phone number to call me at anytime if there was a problem...and, no calls thusfar....Now, to the really important stuff.......like I say, you never know who knows a famous person unless you ask.....Jared is a huge lover of hip hop and rap (not my taste, but I am a middle aged Mom---he's a 23 year old sweetheart).  Forgive me if I mispell any of these people's names because I had not a clue as to the fact that these people even existed.  Jared will be at home, maybe by Sunday or Monday and he will have a home health care nurse......he will be mighty bored until those stitches and staples come out......so, do any of you know, or know someone who knows the following "stars" of hip hop and rap?:Nelly (he's a guy?) LLCoolJ, 50cent(guy) Buster Rimes (recently did CD with Ozzy Ozbourne---talk about a pairing there) I think its called IRON MAN---(hey, maybe that should be our new nickname for Jared---Iron Man)  Now, according to the information I have, Buster Rimes definitely knows Nelly, so I know NONE of these people, but wouldn't it be way cool if one of the rap stars or hip hop stars could pay Jared a little half Hour visit at home.  So, is there anybody out there with connections???????Please post all replies...Thanks PatM Smiley Smiley

psmartinlaw  
IP Logged

donna
New Poster

jareds mom

brooklyn, USA, usa, 492, 144, NY, New_York
Reply #11 - May 1st, 2004 at 9:57pm

hey everyone.. its jessica
thank you all for your prayers..i just got home from the hospital i was there since Thursday,these have been the worst days of my life but Jared is ok now so thats all that matters.his blood pressure was really low last night and they gave him something to make it higher.today he had chest pains and said it was around his heart so they called a cardiologist and took an x-ray and said he had some fluid in his lungs,i would like to know if anyone had similar problems.he was also having a lot of problems with his breathing yesterday until this afternoon and had to wear an oxygen mask the whole time.he absolutely HATED it.he didnt sleep at all last night.he didnt really complain about his head except when he first came out of surgery ,and then late this afternoon.he doesnt have a black eye at all so far,but that would have been the least of our problems anyway.he was totally acting like himself last night.. flirting with his nurse the WHOLE time..lol.. i just came home and i wanna go back already.i hate being away from him.hopefully him and my mom will get a good night sleep..thank you all again,i will keep you updated
                                       jessica

IP Logged

Ted
Ex Member

Reply #12 - May 2nd, 2004 at 10:05pm

I will and am praying for Jared. I don't have Moyamoya nor does anyone in my family. I know of this place, and this disease, through DJ. He has another board for another rare condition he has. Not ever a fatal one but a painful one. Anyway, at the risk of embarassing him, or maybe more because (as he cant attest to) I know it will, DJ gave a lot of us a place to call home. A place to get the top-researched articles and only researched articles so when our doctors told us "well, I've tried everything I know" we could then say "well, now it's time for you to try everything I know.
Many people have "jumped the fence," as some of us call it, and went from chronic and intractable conditions to forgetting that site because they've been cured. While I'm not in that category I have had a lot of relief from the knowledge I've attained from that site's existence. What's the point of all this banter? There is a lot of information out there and even when a doctor may claim he's tried everything he knows it doesn't mean everything known has been tried.
I wanted to respond to this message for two reasons. One was to say what I said and the other was to tell you Donna, you are in my heart and prayers.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge