Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS (Read 3140 times)
donna
New Poster

jareds mom

brooklyn, USA, usa, 492, 144, NY, New_York
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS
May 4th, 2004 at 9:18pm

hi everyone
               i am home with jared he did well during the surgery he had a couple of bad days in the hospital and headaches now but he is at least on the road to recovery one surgery down and one to go not sure when yet i just want to thank everyone for the prayers and words of encouragement it makes everything much easier and a special thank you to pat m she was there for us the whole time and is a wonderful person i am so glad i met her god bless you all and thanks again you are all in my prayers
                                    donna

IP Logged

PatM
Experienced Poster

Woodcliff Lake, USA, usa, 498, 109, NJ, New_Jersey
Re: THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS
Reply #1 - May 4th, 2004 at 10:45pm

Donna----I am so glad to hear that Jared is home again....is the home health care nurse set up yet?  And, it was certainly my pleasure meeting you and your lovely family-----Jared is a sweetheart-----I thank God that I met you and that I could be there to share your anxieties and maybe lighten the load a little bit.  I was very happy to be the "white female Al Sharpton" of the McCleer clan.......Love to all of you.......How about we get together for a game of scrabble and some dancing at the clubs in Bay Ridge when Jared is feeling better....You were, and are, so faithful in your prayers.  Even when it seemed like God might not be listening, HE was there.  And, I think you probably felt God's healing presence through the power of all the prayers from the people on this website.......I was just representing all of us.......Love to the family, Pat Wink Wink Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives."...Jackie Robinson&&Worry looks around....Faith looks up......
psmartinlaw  
IP Logged

ariannasmommy
Experienced Poster

^i^Angel Arianna^i^

Herrin, USA, usa, 361, 171, IL, Illinois
Reply #2 - May 5th, 2004 at 5:26pm

I am glad you guys are home.  I will keep praying until...well I just won't stop.  Best of luck to you.

Tammy Carter
munbby2004  
IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 5th, 2004 at 10:00pm

Thanks for the update Donna. We've all been soooo worried. Our prayers were answered, thanks be to God!Tell Jared how proud we are of him and remember you're in our continued thoughts and prayers always.

God bless,
Mar

IP Logged

Nancy_N.
Old-Time Poster

My daughter Mandy Has
Moyamoya

Jasper, USA, usa, 436, 230, GA, Georgia
Reply #4 - May 6th, 2004 at 7:45pm

Donna,
           I'm so glad Jared is doing well all the thoughts and prayers worked tell him keep fighting. I'm sure your so proud of him. Keep us posted.
                                       Nancy  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge