Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Stanford Get Together (Read 4386 times)
hillary
Senior Poster

My daughter Holly has
MM

new braunfels, USA, usa, 279, 285, TX, Texas
Stanford Get Together
Jun 29th, 2004 at 12:00am

Hello Everyone,

We had a group of us that met at Stanford today, 5 different families were present.

David, his wife, and mother in law were there, Brent and his mother and father were there, Connie, Jason (Kristina's fiance) and me and my family were all there together.

We all sat and talked for a couple hours, we missed Kristina, she was in a test, but the rest of us sat and talked about their families and surgeries and it was really a good time.  We got pictures of the moyamoya people and then with everyone.  I also got pictures of Holly with Dr. Steinberg, Jolile and Teresa.

I will send them to you soon DJ, I need to use the rest of the film up.

I really enjoyed meeting all of you, and we wish you all the best..and we hope to meet up with more

Take care
Hillary and family

IP Logged

Mar
Ex Member

Re: Stanford Get Together
Reply #1 - Jun 29th, 2004 at 2:24am

Hi Hillary,

This is what it's all about. I'm so tickled I could cry. Way to go girl and thank you everyone for all the love and support that's given to one another here. I feel blessed to be a part of it.

I can't wait to see the pictures of our mm family.

God bless ya all!!

Mar

IP Logged

DJ
YaBB Administrator

Been there, done that...

Wichita, KS
Reply #2 - Jun 29th, 2004 at 3:00am

WOW!  That's incredible!  Thank you so much for the post Hillary.  Can't wait to see the pictures!

Cry

Adversity does not build character... it reveals it...  I help my neighbor and my neighbor helps someone else. Life is a wonderful circle!
WWW 588277454  
IP Logged

PatM
Experienced Poster

Woodcliff Lake, USA, usa, 498, 109, NJ, New_Jersey
Reply #3 - Jun 29th, 2004 at 7:35am

It is so good that all of you could get together and provide support to each other.....looking forward to seeing the pictures of the group....Pat Smiley

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives."...Jackie Robinson&&Worry looks around....Faith looks up......
psmartinlaw  
IP Logged

connie1
New Poster

Union City, USA, usa, 24, 155, CA, California
Reply #4 - Jun 29th, 2004 at 3:26pm

It was such a great experience to have met everyone yesterday. Thank you Hillary and family for your support. Everything has and will continue to help. I would also like to thank David and his family for his help.

It is extremely encouraging to see David, Holly, and Brent do so well after surgery. I can't wait for my own. I received the best advice from everyone and can't wait to see people again.

I was truly inspired by everyone.

connie

IP Logged

Nancy_N.
Old-Time Poster

My daughter Mandy Has
Moyamoya

Jasper, USA, usa, 436, 230, GA, Georgia
Reply #5 - Jun 29th, 2004 at 11:48pm

That is so cool. You guys are the best really making Connie feel better and more comfotable about everything your right Mar thats what its all about. HELPING! I'm so happy you all got to meet.
      Nancy

IP Logged

Laura
Junior Poster

Monroe, USA, usa, 329, 245, LA, Louisiana
Reply #6 - Jun 30th, 2004 at 12:26am

wow!  What support!  I think that is great that all of you could get together and talk.  I don't know of a support group that makes such an effort to meet with people that they have never met before and offer up such prayer and support as the MM family does!  I can't wait to see the pictures posted to the picture page and put faces with names!   Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge