Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dr. Moise Danielpour - Los Angeles, CA (Read 3831 times)
Kimber
New Poster

My Munchkin has MM I fight
4 her

So. California
Dr. Moise Danielpour - Los Angeles, CA
Jul 26th, 2010 at 1:59pm

I have been blessed in finding a Doctor who has taken my grand daughters moyamoya with the same concern that I have and now we are scheduled for the by pass surgery.
Dr. Moise Danielpour with Cedars Sinai Medical Center has been a so much help and he and his staff have been exceptional from day one with by the way has only taken 6 weeks from start to finish where as CHLA has taken 5 months just to get a neurosurgeon consult and then it was with the wrong Doctor. Don't get me wrong CHLA has saved Caylin's life at least 4 times in the last 6 years which is why I am so disappointed in the way they have handled things this time. I am just so happy that the angels sent Dr. Danielpour when they did.
« Last Edit: Dec 4th, 2010 at 8:37am by DJ »  

Grandma 2 a MM Munchkin Smiley

IP Logged

Little Luca
Senior Poster

Whatever it takes

Somerset West, South Africa
Re: By pass surgeons in the Los Angeles area
Reply #1 - Jul 27th, 2010 at 2:10am

Hi Kimber

Welcome to moyamoya.com.

I read about your grand daughters situation on your other post. It has taken an awfully long time for her to get the correct care but I'm glad you're on the right track now.

Luca's eyesight was also severely compromised by one of her strokes, in fact she was blind. She has now miraculously regained a lot of sight. Because she's so young and only just learning to talk, we don't really know exactly what she's seeing. It's interesting for me to hear of your grand daughters site issues because, besides her, I haven't heard of others having this problem.

Besides the grey/white issues, is there anything else she is experiencing?

Best of luck with her bypass. Please keep us updated.

Stay strong
Mark (Luca's Dad)
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2010 at 2:22am by Little Luca »  

1st stroke in September 2008, age 10 months
Bi-lateral mm diagnosis
2nd stroke in November 2008, age 1 year old
Left side surgery in December 2008
13 years on now
Doing just great!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge