Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How do you feel after surgery? (Read 2793 times)
Monicamcd
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

How do you feel after surgery?
Oct 8th, 2014 at 3:30pm

Hello all!
I have decided to go ahead with the surgery.  We are still struggling with some decision.  I live in Iowa and will be going to Stanford for the surgery.  I have to be there for two weeks, which is a long time for me to be away from my 4 and 5 year olds.  I want them to come out after surgery, but not knowing how I will be feeling is making the decision difficult.  I know everyone heals differently, but could you give me an idea of what you felt like in the first, say, week after surgery??
Thank you for any input!!

IP Logged

lostinkansas
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Re: How do you feel after surgery?
Reply #1 - Oct 11th, 2014 at 1:23pm

This board really isn't very active so I hope you don't mind my replying.  I wasn't in any pain, but you will be on pain meds.  You'll have limited energy and you absolutely shouldn't pick up anything over around five pounds.  As long as you won't be their primary caretaker and you can have quiet time I would think it would be fine.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge