Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Popping in the head (Read 2868 times)
CROMM
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Popping in the head
May 28th, 2016 at 7:58pm

Hi to all of you!
As I already mentioned, I have been diagnosed with MM a year ago and after two PETS the doctors conclusion is that we will do another PET in 6 months and then see how things are looking (dr. Khan in Zurich). I trust her cause she is one of the best. I have been dealing with all the symptoms by now but the thing that irritates me the most is this popping sensation (bulging) in my head, on the left side, where the occlusion happened. And also, sometimes I feel really dizzy and have a feeling like I am going to vomit. Has anybody had experience with this popping, bulging and pressure?

Thanks in advance!

IP Logged

nicole409
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Re: Popping in the head
Reply #1 - Aug 16th, 2016 at 7:05pm

Omgosh!!!  I had that and I went to the er... CT showed intracranial hemorrhage!  Air lifted and found out I had MM.  It was the little arteries that formed trying to compensate for the lack of blood flow popped. GO TO ER!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge