Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Post op tia (Read 3743 times)
nicole409
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Post op tia
Aug 16th, 2016 at 7:01pm

Okay, so I spent all day searching on the internet.. I had unilateral last year.  I just moved.  It's hot.  For about a week now, my arm and my leg falls asleep easily.  Today, I am definitely feeling the numbness on the left side ( surgery side).  Anyone with similar experience?  What I read on the internet is pretty scary...

IP Logged

SaraB
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Oregon
Re: Post op tia
Reply #1 - Aug 17th, 2016 at 1:24am

I'm much more likely to have symptoms when it's hot than during other times of the year. Also if I am tired or coming down with something. I have numbnesses at least 24 hours before I realize that I am starting to catch a cold or other sickness. I know it probably doesn't relieve you anxiety about it but I do believe that the heat can be a cause.

IP Logged

nicole409
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

Re: Post op tia
Reply #2 - Aug 17th, 2016 at 1:16pm

SaraB,

You have no idea how much relief you just gave me!!!!  I can't see my new doctor until tomorrow, but they are ready to do some blood work.  Thank you so much for taking the time to reply!  I bet my blood pressure just dropped reading your reply! 
Have a wonderful day!
Thank you!!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge