Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New member, children lives after surgery (Read 2081 times)
Saras family
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

New member, children lives after surgery
Jul 28th, 2017 at 2:55pm

Hi everyone  Smiley, we are Family from Europe- coming from Poland, but living last 10 years in Denmark. Yesterday our little 1 year old Sara was diagnosed with MM. Since 10 days they  was considering it, so we had some time to mentaly prapare ourselfs for it. It starts after she get TIA or small stroke? during night and couldn't move right side of body. All movement came back in next 2 days and she luckly can explore world again. In next 6-8 weeks time we are going to have operation on her left side of brain.  So luckly she was really fast diagnosed and now we waiting and hoping for smooth waiting time and operation. Sara wil be operated in Zurich - Switzerland in MM children center... I need to admit that DJ and all of you making great contribution in MM knowledge for people like me. Now question: How children perform after surgery, how  different they lives look likes? I read a bit here but if you can come with your childrens storys or those who was children at the moment of surgery i will be glad.
ps. sorry for my english, i am not native speaker so be kind with me  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge