Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Moyamoya.com

NEW search box below... Search Moyamoya.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday ListDonate  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Moyamoya and Deafness........ (Read 2211 times)
corynski
New Poster

I Love MM.com!

lancing, tn
Moyamoya and Deafness........
Jan 17th, 2018 at 3:01pm

Greetings.......

My son William is deaf and has had two Moyamoya surgeries in 2013, and it's been 4 years of recovery now yet he still has problems.  Willy wants to correspond with those of you who are deaf to learn more about the disease and to be able to help himself and others in the future.  Willy was born a Rubella Syndrome baby in 1971 but wasn't diagnosed with Moyamoya until 2013 when he had a stroke while shopping.  So, after 4 years of bright sunshine and loud noises he still cannot go to work, and his local doctors are still not able to help him with medications much.  He is hopeful that some of you out there who have had similar problems might be of help to others through this website.

So, I and Willy will be here to hear from you, and perhaps get some chat going too......

thank you

Charles Coryn

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Moyamoya.com Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.

©2003-2018 Web Vision Enterprises LLC All Rights Reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises LLC and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.

You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

Valid RSS Valid XHTML Valid CSS Powered by Perl Source Forge